IP Camera Setup

Hi All, 

I'm looking at creating a IP CCTV setup for a friend for his business, and was wondering if there's any suggestions or concerns that may be present. 

The list of the equipment is as follows: http://amzn.eu/78ywW3x

I'm going to be using 4 x WD Purple Drives and 6 Cameras. I'm using that particular switch so that I can set up link aggregation so there's no bottlenecks. 

If anyone has used QNAP Surveillance Station, can you access the camera feed outside the network, possibly using 4G whilst using a dynamic external IP address? Does QNAP have their own dynamic DNS service, or do I have to use something like DynDNS or the likes, and will the phone app support that? 

Thanks, 

J

6 minutes ago, Junel said:

I'm using that particular switch so that I can set up link aggregation so there's no bottlenecks. 

Ip cameras use so little data, don't worry about it.

Id personally use premade cables.

3 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Ip cameras use so little data, don't worry about it.

Id personally use premade cables.

Thanks! Why would you prefer premade cables? I'd use custom cables so I could manage the cables much better and drill smaller holes and keep everything tidy. 

7 minutes ago, Junel said:

Thanks! Why would you prefer premade cables? I'd use custom cables so I could manage the cables much better and drill smaller holes and keep everything tidy. 

If you running long distances custom makes sense, but for short run, Its about the same price and you know it works.