I am not pissed off

In contrast to so many posts I have seen already I can say that I am not in the least pissed off at Nvidia releasing a gpu that is more powerful than mine. 

I was was happy with it yesterday and I am happy with it today. 

On the contrary, a big thumbs up to Nvidia for pushing the envelope (kind of opposite to what Intel has been doing for years). 

Have a good day everyone. 

Love not hate

Haha, we all knew it was coming, why would anyone be pissed off? 1180 will be out next year and the merry go round carries on - However, 35% faster, I'm calling bs now as the Titan XP reviews I've seen vs my Palit has it  only 8 - 10 FPS in some games at 1440P/4k ....

http://www.kitguru.net/components/graphic-cards/zardon/nvidia-titan-x-pascal-12gb-review/11/

I know the ti is faster, but not that much

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

I can understand the few people who just bought a 1080 at full price thinking they are getting the best of the best feeling annoyed, (deposited their lack of research into when new cards may be released) but I don't think anyone is pissed off that they are releasing new cards. 

I didn't really get the wow factor, it feels a little bit boring actually because they just keep doing the same thing over and over again.

At least with AMD there is adventure :P

I'm not angry, not even mad.

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

What annoys me is that they delay the 1080ti so they can sell the 1080 for more.

The dies for the gtx 1080 and the 1080 ti where realsed at the same time. If there was competion in the gpu market the gtx 1080ti would probably be the 1080 and everything would have been moved down one notch.

Like the gtx 680 was sposto be the titan and use the big chip, but they 7970 was slow, so they sold the smaller cheaper chip at the higher price and realsed the titan and 780ti later, less rnd, higher prices, more profit.

3 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

What annoys me is that they delay the 1080ti so they can sell the 1080 for more.

The dies for the gtx 1080 and the 1080 ti where realsed at the same time. If there was competion in the gpu market the gtx 1080ti would probably be the 1080 and everything would have been moved down one notch.

Like the gtx 680 was sposto be the titan and use the big chip, but they 7970 was slow, so they sold the smaller cheaper chip at the higher price and realsed the titan and 780ti later, less rnd, higher prices, more profit.

This is why we need AMD to compete big time (I say with my gsync monitor) but seriously I miss my old Athlon 64 + 9800 pro (flashed to XT!) build

What really should happen (it won't) is people that have 1080's should keep them rather than flooding ebay with 1080's and buying the ti just to say "I still haz fastest card" (but no car more than likely) - Nvidia kind of banks on this aswell it astounds me how many people upgrade every tick/tock just:

gaw3dvB.jpg

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Well with Ryzen hopefully we are seeing the "new" AMD and Vega will do wonders for the gpu market (for consumers) just like it's happening now in the cpu market. 

Love not hate

I never understood people pissed off by Nvidia x80 Ti releases. It's been 3 generation now, everyone who buys a x80 should be informed that a better bargain usually comes out with the x80 Ti, this is ridiculous. And don't get me started on the Titan owners that seems to rediscover what is a x80 Ti every year and get pissed off to see similar performance for much much less. Those are the best :-D

CPU : i7 8700k @5GHz, GPU : ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX, RAM : 2x8Go 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance, MB : ASUS Prime Z370-A, PSU : CM V850, Case :  NZXT S340, CPU Cooler : NZXT Kraken x62, Monitor : Acer Predator XB271HU 27" 1440p 165Hz, OS : Windows 10 Home 64 bits  

Well the 1080 Ti looks amazing (I've had 1080 since June) and is going to be an upgrade for everyone (it may even be an upgrade for all Titan XP owners with about 1% to 2% increase :D).

Also all owners of 1080s will get the most money for their old cards now just because in a week the new cards will be discounted af

8 minutes ago, tomotomov92 said:

Well the 1080 Ti looks amazing (I've had 1080 since June) and is going to be an upgrade for everyone (it may even be an upgrade for all Titan XP owners with about 1% to 2% increase :D).

Also all owners of 1080s will get the most money for their old cards now just because in a week the new cards will be discounted af

But... But... Why buy a GTX 1080 for so much cash at launch to sell it a couple of months later for the 1080 Ti ? This is admitting your fanboyism without shame, no sensible customer would make such a decision. 

CPU : i7 8700k @5GHz, GPU : ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX, RAM : 2x8Go 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance, MB : ASUS Prime Z370-A, PSU : CM V850, Case :  NZXT S340, CPU Cooler : NZXT Kraken x62, Monitor : Acer Predator XB271HU 27" 1440p 165Hz, OS : Windows 10 Home 64 bits  

I'm actually very happy with my purchase regardless of the 1080ti. I finally saved up money to purchase a gtx 1070 and it costs $440 but then I saw this 1080 that's only $550 so I decided to purchase that one instead. I'll hold on to it and purchase the 80ti Volta in the future. Besides, I only have 1080p at the moment so it doesn't really matter as well :P.

@roylapoutre I'm not a fan boy. I just want a card that will kick the crap out of my Acer Predator XB271HU (1440p@165Hz).

The 1080 was not enough and from what I've seen with the Titan XP - the 1080 Ti will be the thing that will help me the most.

Also why am I going to sell my 1080 now? Because just a few weeks in the future the price will drop and I won't be able to get the money that I'm going to get for it now.

I was expecting AMD to announce just anything but I can't power my monitor with a T-shirt and a 20 sec logo animation. It's just not enough.

3 minutes ago, tomotomov92 said:

@roylapoutre I'm not a fan boy. I just want a card that will kick the crap out of my Acer Predator XB271HU (1440p@165Hz).

The 1080 was not enough and from what I've seen with the Titan XP - the 1080 Ti will be the thing that will help me the most.

Also why am I going to sell my 1080 now? Because just a few weeks in the future the price will drop and I won't be able to get the money that I'm going to get for it now.

I was expecting AMD to announce just anything but I can't power my monitor with a T-shirt and a 20 sec logo animation. It's just not enough.

The question isn't why do you sell your 1080, I get that. The question is why so many people bought a 1080 knowing a 1080 Ti was coming and will be better suitted for their needs ? I guess I'm just too patient for that kind of stuff but when I buy something, I want to know it's perfect for what I need and that I will be able to keep the GPU without regretting my purchase less than a year later. When I bought the 980 Ti 1.5 years ago, it was for 1440p 60 fps. It still does it perfectly fine. When I'll be upgrading, it will likely be for 4k 60+fps, and I won't upgrade until it works just like I want. Upgrading every year for 30% more performance seems like a waste when you see those prices, just my opinion.

Before the 1080 I had 2 970s in SLI and it was a disaster. I've sold them just before the Pascal launch for no loss (I've been bought them half a year before selling them for the same amount of money I've sold them) so I was able to pay just a little bit extra for the 1080 which was a real upgrade.

Right now I want to get the most money I've spent on the 1080 and get the new cool thing that will keep the dust in my case moving.

Also I've enough money to get 2 1080 Tis without selling the 1080 - but even I know that this is not a smart move (SLI is not my thing).

The other thing - I didn't plan to upgrade until there was some more data on Vega(n) and Volta - but I'm planning to keep the Ti for a bit more than the 1080.

P.S. I know that I sound like an as***le but I've played on an Integrated graphics with the minimal settings with achieving max FPS of 5 and believe me - I want to make sure I'm not going to be in the same situation anytime soon.

2 hours ago, roylapoutre said:

I never understood people pissed off by Nvidia x80 Ti releases. It's been 3 generation now, everyone who buys a x80 should be informed that a better bargain usually comes out with the x80 Ti, this is ridiculous. And don't get me started on the Titan owners that seems to rediscover what is a x80 Ti every year and get pissed off to see similar performance for much much less. Those are the best :-D

>.>

Gaming Rig:  Case: Modified  NZXT H440 Black/Red | Storage: 512GB Samsung 960 Pro SSD & 3TB WD Black HDD | CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K | Motherboard: Z270 Sabertooth TUF Mark 1 | PSU: 1000W EVGA P2 | Graphics Card: GTX Titan X Pascal | RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 3600Mhz | Cooling: X3 RES, CoolStream XE 360 Rad, Gold EK Supremacy EVO, D5 PWM EK Pump, Ice Dragon Nano Fluid 2Litre | Fans: 6x Corsair SP120 PWM Fans 1x Corsair AF 140 | Cables: CableMod Black/Red Braided cable kit | Case Mods: Tempered Glass front panel & Tempered Glass Side Panel (Finished) 

Setup: Monitors: Ben XR3501 2x Acer GN246HLBbid 24 | Keyboard: K70 & K95 Vengeace RGB Cherry MX Red | Mouse: Razer Deathadder & Corsair Scimitar RGB | TV: 43" LG 4K Smart TV, 50" Samsung 4K 

Laptop: ASUS ZenBook UX310UA-FB097T

Racing Cockpit Setup  GT Omega Pro with TV stand | 52 inch Bush Smart TV | Fanatec CS v2.5 | Fanatec CSL Elite LC | Fanatec P1 & Formula Rim | Corsair Strafe Blue MX RGB

Racing Cockpit PC: Case: Unknown cheap case from Amazon (modified to fit GTX 1080 & Cooler) | Storage: 1TB Samsung 960 Pro | CPU: i7 7700k | Motherboard: MSI Z170 | PSU: 750W EVGA Gold | Graphics Card: GTX 1080 | RAM: HyperX Fury 32GB 2400mhz | Cooling: Hydro 100i | Fans: 4x Corsair SP120 PWN fans | Cables: Standard PSU Cables | Case Mods: Making room for GTX 1080 & Cooler.

2 hours ago, roylapoutre said:

But... But... Why buy a GTX 1080 for so much cash at launch to sell it a couple of months later for the 1080 Ti ? This is admitting your fanboyism without shame, no sensible customer would make such a decision. 

9 months is not s "couple" of months. This is s big amount of time. The only ones who should be mad are the oned who bought 1080s in 2017.

38 minutes ago, MrAlbertrocks said:

9 months is not s "couple" of months. This is s big amount of time. The only ones who should be mad are the oned who bought 1080s in 201

I was a little upset and I purchased one in November. My frustration was around the fact that they are releasing it at the same price point as the launch 1080 with a significant 1080 card cost now.

30 minutes ago, MrAlbertrocks said:

9 months is not s "couple" of months. This is s big amount of time. The only ones who should be mad are the oned who bought 1080s in 2017.

Excuse me to point out that anyone who bought a 1080 in 2017 and then complains about the 1080 Ti launch is in the wrong. They only have themsleves to blame for not making an informed purchase. Did they expect Nvidia to warn them when buying their 1080 ? "oh btw we have a 1080 Ti on the way, and the 1080 will likely drop in price"

Just look at topics before the launch, everywhere. People knew that, people talked about that, and Nvidia does this since the 700 series. Milking everyone with x80 cards with an inflated price at first, and launch the real bargain a couple months later with a drop in the price for all the other cards (which should've been the real price at launch). I repeat, people who bought a 1080 in 2017 have no one else to blame than themselves.

2 hours ago, tomotomov92 said:

Before the 1080 I had 2 970s in SLI and it was a disaster. I've sold them just before the Pascal launch for no loss (I've been bought them half a year before selling them for the same amount of money I've sold them) so I was able to pay just a little bit extra for the 1080 which was a real upgrade.

Right now I want to get the most money I've spent on the 1080 and get the new cool thing that will keep the dust in my case moving.

Also I've enough money to get 2 1080 Tis without selling the 1080 - but even I know that this is not a smart move (SLI is not my thing).

The other thing - I didn't plan to upgrade until there was some more data on Vega(n) and Volta - but I'm planning to keep the Ti for a bit more than the 1080.

P.S. I know that I sound like an as***le but I've played on an Integrated graphics with the minimal settings with achieving max FPS of 5 and believe me - I want to make sure I'm not going to be in the same situation anytime soon.

Well, puting 2 970s in SLI instead of buying a 980 Ti was already a huge mistake :P 

If you're ok with spending money on the best GPU available every 10 months or so, by all means, do it ! I was just pointing out that this seems more like an compulsive behavior to have the best thing all the time rather than an sensible purchase. I just hate people complaining about a better GPU release solely because it makes them feel like their card is already outdated.

5 hours ago, roylapoutre said:

Excuse me to point out that anyone who bought a 1080 in 2017 and then complains about the 1080 Ti launch is in the wrong. They only have themsleves to blame for not making an informed purchase. Did they expect Nvidia to warn them when buying their 1080 ? "oh btw we have a 1080 Ti on the way, and the 1080 will likely drop in price"

Just look at topics before the launch, everywhere. People knew that, people talked about that, and Nvidia does this since the 700 series. Milking everyone with x80 cards with an inflated price at first, and launch the real bargain a couple months later with a drop in the price for all the other cards (which should've been the real price at launch). I repeat, people who bought a 1080 in 2017 have no one else to blame than themselves.

Well, puting 2 970s in SLI instead of buying a 980 Ti was already a huge mistake :P 

If you're ok with spending money on the best GPU available every 10 months or so, by all means, do it ! I was just pointing out that this seems more like an compulsive behavior to have the best thing all the time rather than an sensible purchase. I just hate people complaining about a better GPU release solely because it makes them feel like their card is already outdated.

While i agree with you, i can't assume all people inform themselves like the people on this forum do. 

5 hours ago, roylapoutre said:

Well actually I've bought the 2 970s for less than the half price of the 980ti (just shy of 350$ in late 2015).

Also I think that 1080 Ti is already outdated but I won't buy more than 4 of them :D

25 minutes ago, MrAlbertrocks said:

While i agree with you, i can't assume all people inform themselves like the people on this forum do. 

Buying a 600€ graphics card without researching some information on the subject is still the fault of the buyer and a stupid decision :P 

10 hours ago, jeremymwilson said:

Well with Ryzen hopefully we are seeing the "new" AMD and Vega will do wonders for the gpu market (for consumers) just like it's happening now in the cpu market. 

Here is the deal. AMD is usually behind the power curve in GPU's and CPU's for "Enthusiast" grade silicon, but every once in a while they steal a march on Nvidia and/or Intel.

Now, I am an Intel and an Nvidia fanboi. Unless AMD does something rather startling I will usually stick with the blue/green teams. Obvious bias aside, I am very grateful for AMD. They push innovation. With out competition, we would be oohing and ahhing over the uber GeForce 256 card today and creaming our jeans over the Pentium II.

Sgt. Murphy says, "Never forget that your weapons and equipment were made by the lowest bidder."

I bought my 980 Ti less than six months before the 10series came out.

I still don't regret it since it's been serving me very well, even driving my X34 Predator without any issues.

Heck, I just bought a waterblock for so I'll be making sure I get my money's worth out of that card for a good while longer.

But here's the thing, I don't plan on even thinking about upgrading until I see the AMD VEGA cards on the market.

Then and only then will real competition continue. We might start seeing price cuts all around as AMD lights up the market again.

On a personal note, I might end up skipping the 10series entirely (since my hardware is still overkill for my needs) and waiting for whatever the next generation ends up bringing.

---

I wait for Vega and this then see what benches say before doing anything, there are no bad cards just bad prices! :D

Lake-V-X6-10600 (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9190pts | R23 score SC: 1302pts

R20 score MC: 3529cb | R20 score SC: 506cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: Intel Core i5-10600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.4/4.8GHz, 13,5MB cache (Intel 14nm++ FinFET) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B460 PLUS, Socket-LGA1200 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W / RAM A1, A2, B1 & B2: DDR4-2666MHz CL13-15-15-15-35-1T "Samsung 8Gbit C-Die" (4x8GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Storage 5: Crucial P1 1000GB M.2 SSD/ Storage 6: Western Digital WD7500BPKX 2.5" HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter (Qualcomm Atheros)

Zen-II-X6-3600+ (Gaming PC)

R23 score MC: 9893pts | R23 score SC: 1248pts @4.2GHz

R23 score MC: 10151pts | R23 score SC: 1287pts @4.3GHz

R20 score MC: 3688cb | R20 score SC: 489cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 6-cores, 12-threads, 4.2/4.2GHz, 35MB cache (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Display: HP 24" L2445w (64Hz OC) 1920x1200 / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 6600 XT DUAL OC RDNA2 32CUs @2607MHz (T.S.M.C. 7nm FinFET) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: ASRock B450M Pro4, Socket-AM4 / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W / RAM A2 & B2: DDR4-3600MHz CL16-18-8-19-37-1T "SK Hynix 8Gbit CJR" (2x16GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1 & 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD / Storage 3: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 4: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Storage 5: Kingston A2000 1TB M.2 NVME SSD / Wi-fi & Bluetooth: ASUS PCE-AC55BT Wireless Adapter (Intel)

Vishera-X8-9370 | R20 score MC: 1476cb

Spoiler

Case: Cooler Master HAF XB Evo Black / Case Fan(s) Front: Noctua NF-A14 ULN 140mm Premium Fans / Case Fan(s) Rear: Corsair Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (red) / Case Fan(s) Side: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX 60mm Premium Fan / Case Fan VRM: SUNON MagLev KDE1209PTV3 92mm / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo / CPU: AMD FX-8370 (Base: @4.4GHz | Turbo: @4.7GHz) Black Edition Eight-Core (Global Foundries 32nm) / Display: ASUS 24" LED VN247H (67Hz OC) 1920x1080p / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 56 Gaming OC @1501MHz (Samsung 14nm FinFET) / Keyboard: Logitech Desktop K120 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI 970 GAMING, Socket-AM3+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 850W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866MHz CL8-10-10-28-37-2T (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Windows 10 Home / Sound: Zombee Z300 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Seagate® Barracuda 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Seagate® Desktop 2TB SSHD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN951N 11n Wireless Adapter

Godavari-X4-880K | R20 score MC: 810cb

Spoiler

Case: Medion Micro-ATX Case / Case Fan Front: SUNON MagLev PF70251VX-Q000-S99 70mm / Case Fan Rear: Fanner Tech(Shen Zhen)Co.,LTD. 80mm (Purple) / Controller: Sony Dualshock 4 Wireless (DS4Windows) / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 95w Thermal Solution / Cooler: AMD Near-silent 125w Thermal Solution / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / CPU: AMD Athlon X4 880K Black Edition Elite Quad-Core (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Display: HP 19" Flat Panel L1940 (75Hz) 1280x1024 / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC 2GB (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GD5 OC "Afterburner" @1450MHz (T.S.M.C. 28nm) / Keyboard: HP KB-0316 PS/2 (Nordic) / Motherboard: MSI A78M-E45 V2, Socket-FM2+ / Mouse: Razer Abyssus 2014 / PCI-E: ASRock USB 3.1/A+C (PCI Express x4) / PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2, 550W PSU / RAM 1, 2, 3 & 4: SK hynix DDR3-1866MHz CL9-10-11-27-40 (4x4GB) 16.38GB / Operating System 1: Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS (Xenial Xerus) / Operating System 2: Windows 10 Home / Sound 1: Zombee Z500 / Sound 2: Logitech Stereo Speakers S-150 / Storage 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (x2) / Storage 2: Western Digital My Passport 2.5" 2TB HDD / Storage 3: Western Digital Elements Desktop 2TB HDD / Wi-fi: TP-Link TL-WN851N 11n Wireless Adapter

Acer Aspire 7738G custom (changed CPU, GPU & Storage)
Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600, 2-cores, 2-threads, 2.4GHz, 3MB cache (Intel 45nm) / GPU: ATi Radeon HD 4570 515MB DDR2 (T.S.M.C. 55nm) / RAM: DDR2-1066MHz CL7-7-7-20-1T (2x2GB) / Operating System: Windows 10 Home / Storage: Crucial BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5" SSD

Complete portable device SoC history:

Spoiler
Apple A4 - Apple iPod touch (4th generation)
Apple A5 - Apple iPod touch (5th generation)
Apple A9 - Apple iPhone 6s Plus
HiSilicon Kirin 810 (T.S.M.C. 7nm) - Huawei P40 Lite / Huawei nova 7i
Mediatek MT2601 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TicWatch E
Mediatek MT6580 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - TECNO Spark 2 (1GB RAM)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (orange)
Mediatek MT6592M (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone my32 (yellow)
Mediatek MT6735 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - HMD Nokia 3 Dual SIM
Mediatek MT6737 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - Cherry Mobile Flare S6
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (blue)
Mediatek MT6739 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - my|phone myX8 (gold)
Mediatek MT6750 (T.S.M.C 28nm) - honor 6C Pro / honor V9 Play
Mediatek MT6765 (T.S.M.C 12nm) - TECNO Pouvoir 3 Plus
Mediatek MT6797D (T.S.M.C 20nm) - my|phone Brown Tab 1
Qualcomm MSM8926 (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE
Qualcomm MSM8974AA (T.S.M.C. 28nm) - Blackberry Passport
Qualcomm SDM710 (Samsung 10nm) - Oppo Realme 3 Pro

It did leave me thinking though, why don't nVidia release xx80 and xx80ti together and Later release the Titan X, because It does feel weird a xx80ti outperforming the Titan when the latter was supposed to be the top of the line premium one, is nVidia going to leave the Titan XP price at 1200? Even with its black beefier looks it won't sell another brand new unit for this pricing lol

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)