How to not be traced during file creation

Elclid

My school has an online storage server. I need to put my files in there without any trace left behind. It's on windows 7. The tech people of the school aren't elite hackers or anything so nothing too extreme should be needed. Everyone has their own login to the network.

Bro this has to be the most fishy post I have ever seen lol

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Umm, this sounds sketchty as hell. Why exactly do you need to upload files onto a school server without leaving a trace? More importantly, whats wrong with simply using your allocated storage on the network?

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

2 minutes ago, bgibbz said:

Umm, this sounds sketchty as hell.

My thoughts exactly xD

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

Assuming they've set it up properly, that can't be done.  If you connect and transfer files, you will be logged.  And if there is some security hole, well, we can't help you with that, given the Community Standards.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.