Bestec Power Supplies

crazysteve240
Go to solution Solved by EthanCGamer,

I've helped a family friend with their computers before, I replaced two PSUs made by Bestec in one year, would not recommend. Also, 300W is a little slim for a PSU, I'd get a 450 Watt to be safe, PSUs like Bestec tend to slowly deliver less and less of their rated power over time.

I've helped a family friend with their computers before, I replaced two PSUs made by Bestec in one year, would not recommend. Also, 300W is a little slim for a PSU, I'd get a 450 Watt to be safe, PSUs like Bestec tend to slowly deliver less and less of their rated power over time.

5 minutes ago, EthanCGamer said:

PSUs are ticking time bombs, the fuse length depends on how much you pay and how good the unit is

idk

6 hours ago, crazysteve240 said:

Are these power supplies suitable for a modern build that fits in the realm of 300W?

Depends on the model/make.

Bestec is like FSP/Delta and other manufacturers, there are so many different designs...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"