Tesla Police Cars?

pit5000

Yes sadly but new muscle cars really arnt the muscle cars of the past their just styled like them sadly (once again). They probably claim their needed to chase down the people going 90 where they shouldnt or what ever.

I've Heard the same thing but in a pinch I'm sure They Go faster than skodas

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

We got here Ford Mondeo's, Kia's, VW and Alfa Romeo 159...

Alfa-Romeo.jpg

Althought i still saw few of those - Polonez Caro

285755.3.jpg

And about Dubai police:

dubai-police-supercars-the-full-story-ex

dubai-police-supercar-fleet-looks-awesom

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

In Belgium every policezone can choose their own police cars (according to the "finefund").

They buy car's like this:

9a4beb58-dffd-11e2-a06d-21f2de1ec0cc_web

Seat Exeo with Audi-engine

10d1117police05_2_jpg_h380_jpg_568.jpg
btfl.jpg
BMW 325d's

I've Heard the same thing but in a pinch I'm sure They Go faster than skodas

yep especially if you stick some huge inefficient v8 (when compared to the rest of the worlds v8's) in there it will still go when needed but wouldnt a impreza sti or even just wrx do the same?

Over here in England they use BMWs

When i was on city trip i saw they use Subarus and Lancer evos also :o

4690k==H105==Z97 Sniper G1== Ballistix Tracer 8GB==MSI GTX 1660 Ti== 1TB SB==MX100 128GB ==450D

yep especially if you stick some huge inefficient v8 (when compared to the rest of the worlds v8's) in there it will still go when needed but wouldnt a impreza sti or even just wrx do the same?

Surely and have Better steering

Surely and have Better steering

O and dont forget that all wheel drive which I would confider quite important in wisconsin for like half the year. I believe that why they get the SUVs but yea I wouldnt say those are quick or agile.

O and dont forget that all wheel drive which I would confider quite important in wisconsin for like half the year. I believe that why they get the SUVs but yea I wouldnt say those are quick or agile.

come to think of it AWD would be really nice here too with winter and the legendary Finnish gravel roads

here in AUS i have seen a few purple highway patrol cars, most of them are either XR6/8 or holden commodore but i have seen the odd monaro

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

My agency uses the old and new chargers, thee new caprice, and the new Taurus. They are all pretty quick.

A tesla police car would be pretty bad ass but also not ideal until battery duration is a little longer. It's not unusual to go through one rank of gas in a 12 hour shift....imagine being on a charge rotation.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

*tank not rank.... Autocorrect....

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

County sheriffs use chargers, city police use impalas, and state police use crown vics here in Indiana.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

It would probably work well, Tesla's Model S is already one of the safest and quietest cars available but doesn't drastically compromise on speed. So, it would be a good choice for police. 

Follow me on Twitter!

Technology Journalist at TechnologyTell, NextPowerUp, and others. 

My city has Highlanders and cruisers for cop cars, the cops can't drive worth shit....

Specs: CPU: FX 8350 MOBO: Crosshair V Formula-Z RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Beast 1600Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce GHz Edition PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: Corsair 750D Storage: Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB + WD 2TB Green + WD 200GB Black (non-functional/to take up space) Monitor: ASUS PB238Q Upgrade Plans Herehttp://pcpartpicker.com/user/chipsndip104/saved/3AAt

In Norway, the police had serious problems finding suitable police cars as virtually no one was able to deliver a Police car that was good enough for 100k $... 

Anyway, this for a police car, see some advantages and disadvantages to that one, all in all, probably not the best of ideas. 

My hometown just has Chevy's...

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

Damn that's nice, around here we have Chargers, 1 Camaro and Silverados.

Ya here in Texas they mainly use muscle cars as well.(Mustangs, Camaros, Chargers and challengers, Also some Silverados.)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110