Looking for PPL to play with

NoahPCFreak

If anyone plays the following games:

Grand theft auto

Battlefield

Any F2P

L4D2

add me? Looking for some people to play with. I mainly play Grand theft auto TBOGT online, and bf3/4.

Steam: NoahPCFreak Origin: NoahPCFreak

edit: If you are immature don't bother.  :D

Download some more

Whilst you at it download some more RAM

Says the guy that doesn't even have a rig yet. Troll elsewhere.

Lets not forget ur santa money from mommy and daddy. 

"I Will Have My First Ever Build Soon (After Christmas)"

I do have a rig, just not a presentable one, u mad bro ?

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Lets not forget ur santa money from mommy and daddy. 

"I Will Have My First Ever Build Soon (After Christmas)"

I know your new to the forum but don't be a dick. So what if he is only 14 how else do you expect him to make enough money!

I do have a rig, just not a presentable one, u mad bro ?

Not at all. I don't have time to play childish games on the internet. If you want to add me, add me. If you don't then why are you here? Simple as that. Grow up kid. 

Not at all. I don't have time to play childish games on the internet. If you want to add me, add me. If you don't then why are you here? Simple as that. Grow up kid. 

You have the wrong attitude for this forum.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I know your new to the forum but don't be a dick. So what if he is only 14 how else do you expect him to make enough money!

Hmmm, Get a job maybe? Mcdonalds hires, Local food stores hire. But thats off topic. All i'm saying is ^ 

Yes, because you are so mature

Thanks everyone for helping

And i do have a job, but christmas helps too

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Yes, because you are so mature

Thanks everyone for helping

And i do have a job, but christmas helps too

"Download some more

Whilst you at it download some more RAM"

Do you read what you write?  

BTW *While

Back on topic...

You can play Planetside 2 (a F2P) with me and some other people. if you're interested messsage me

"An Excellent Signature"