what is you prefer ¿the best 7970 in the word, or the best Titan?

T1000

i just have free time and i trow this question :)

in my case, i stay with the best 7970 in the word

but i am a a fanboy :D

¿what is you case?

- - - -

(this is just something fun i find)

http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/community-portal/general-discussion-offtopic/124886-ps9?s=c0429c92239d14d2764ff5f4ad23dc3a

• AMD 7850 - 2GB GDDR5 256bits
  • gBANDWIDTH = 170.2 GB/s
  • gSHADERS = 1024 unified
  • gCPUoc = 1050 mhz
  • gMEMoc = 1330 mhz (x4)
  • gPIXELfillrate = 33.6 GP/s
  • gTEXTUREfillrate = 67.2 GT/s

I have 3 7950's in my rig :) but I'm not a Fanboy, I like both Nvidia and AMD. AMD just has the upper hand this go around :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I have 3 7950's in my rig :) but I'm not a Fanboy, I like both Nvidia and AMD. AMD just has the upper hand this go around :)
geting me 2 HIS X H797QMG3G Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition 3GB 384-bit

Personally I'm not siding with AMD, nor am I siding with Nvidia. I don't care which company designed my GPU as long as it's fast and reliable.

However I do own the 7970 Ghz edition. More specifically the one with the Gigabyte Windforce cooler slapped on to it.

As a side note. You should work on your grammar.

An opinion far away from your own can only be seen as madness.

Personally I'm not siding with AMD, nor am I siding with Nvidia. I don't care which company designed my GPU as long as it's fast and reliable.

However I do own the 7970 Ghz edition. More specifically the one with the Gigabyte Windforce cooler slapped on to it.

by the looks of the upside down question marks english isnt his first language so calm your tits

Yes. I am aware of that. English is not my first language either, but if he is insecure about his grammar he could have used a spelling correction program of some sort. I'm positive there are plenty out there in the series of tubes we know as the internet.

I almost started correcting your grammar as well, but i'll let it slide.

An opinion far away from your own can only be seen as madness.

the titan is better, but not $800 better in performance. which is the Australian price scale difference

$400-500 for 7970 or $1200-$1300 for the Titan. Course i'd love to own a Titan but the price isn't worth it :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

If I'm not paying for it, I would definitely get the Titan. If with my own money, 7970, but more likely neither because there is no way I can justify spending $400+ on a GPU.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers