ASUS Launches the ROG Rampage IV Black Edition X79 Motherboard

digitalnav

ASUS_Rampage_IV_Black_Edition_03.jpg

"Based on the Intel X79 Express chipset, the Rampage IV Black Edition includes all of the best ROG technologies and innovations for unrivaled gaming and overclocking performance. With its four PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots, two PCI-E 2.0 x1 slots and eight DIMM slots supporting up to 64 GB of overclocked DDR3 DRAM, the Rampage IV Black Edition has near limitless expansion possibilities, including support for both 4-way NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX.

Every Rampage IV Black Edition includes a free copy of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, allowing gamers to take advantage of premium ROG hardware and software features right out of the box.

Born to push limits and break records
ASUS designed the Rampage IV Black Edition for those who demand the ultimate feature set. It includes the OC Panel, a real-time system-monitoring and tuning console that is great for gamers and a huge advantage for overclockers. It can be mounted internally for everyday monitoring of temperatures, base clock and fan speeds while also offering one-click CPU Level Up for an instant speed boost. Externally, it can be used to monitor and control multiple parameters in real-time via onboard buttons. Extreme overclocking has never been easier.

Prior to becoming widely available, world-class overclockers have already demonstrated the Rampage IV Black Edition's record-breaking capabilities as it currently holds chart-topping scores in top benchmarks and numerous other world records on the X79 platform.

Built for the most demanding games and gamers
In order to be able to push the limits, ROG engineers combined thoughtful design with superior quality components. 

The Rampage IV Black Edition's Extreme Engine DIGI+ III voltage-regulator module (VRM) provides highly precise and stable power delivery by employing NexFET MOSFETs, 60A (amp) chokes and high-endurance Japanese-made 10K black metallic capacitors. The motherboard's black-themed heat-sink is exclusively and cleverly integrated with the MOSFET area to extend to the input/output (I/O) cover for even better cooling and stability.

Built-in SupremeFX Black technology provides sound quality that is on par with high-end dedicated sound cards. Premium components such as ELNA audio capacitors and German-made WIMA film capacitors deliver impeccable clarity, while high-fidelity op-amps (operational amplifiers) and a Cirrus Logic CS4398 DAC (digital/analog converter) deliver lossless audio and a brilliant 120dB SNR (signal-to-noise ratio). 

ROG's Sonic Radar on-screen overlay provides fans of first-person shooter (FPS) games with an ear to the ground, as it displays the precise direction and origin of in-game sounds such as gunshots, footsteps and call-outs - giving ROG gamers a leg-up when trying to pinpoint the enemy.

Ultra-fast Intel Gigabit Ethernet with ROG's GameFirst II utility optimizes network traffic to keep latency to a minimum and reduce all-important ping times. The ROG RAMDisk utility allows up to 80% of a computer's available RAM to be used as a high-speed virtual drive - lending a strong performance boost to many modern games that regularly read or write data during gameplay.

AVAILABILITY
The Rampage IV Black Edition is currently available for pre-order at Newegg.com for US Customers and Canada Computers."

PREORDERS Start at $499

Source:

http://www.techpowerup.com/194113/asus-launches-the-rog-rampage-iv-black-edition-x79-motherboard.html

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

too sexy

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

NOoooooo where is the pricing :(

Who would spend that much for a motherboard? God have mercy....

I would....If i could *cry*

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

500$ for a motherboard? No thanks. I will stick to the Gigabyte up4 if i go lga 2011.

:| rather than doing the entire sound section on the motherboard, why dont they take up the place with it with more hardware features and then just include a soundcard

Character artist in the Games industry.

Who would spend that much for a motherboard? God have mercy....

When you're sticking a 4960X and quad-sli Titans in there.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCEEqLqkM40&hd=1

This advertisement is so funky but cool. Damn it.

I wish I had saved my money :(

Quad Titans ....being revoked.

Dual 780 Ti black editions OKAY KO

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

NOoooooo where is the pricing :(

I would....If i could *cry*

I would if I was crazy enough about computer components, but I'm not...

The GA-EP45-UD3P looks better

880fccfa_vbattach88591.jpeg

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I heard that the 5.25"inch dongle thing is a piece of trash. Who wants to have a overclocking remote when we have keyboards and mice, as well as paying for (if you are one of those people who can afford it) 2.5K monitors.

thwt looks really sexy wish i was rich :(

Not rich could just afford it I'd be dreaming of a 12 core xeon Success!

Wow dude how do you afford all that? Thats crazy... 

OMD. You did not just say that.............Q_Q I think I got a beef with ya :P

The GA-EP45-UD3P looks better

Who asked the small child with pizza hut crayon to make a Primary colour featured motherboard.

I don't think he was referring to him self.;..

Priced at $499 for preorders.

I remember Linus saying this in one of the live streams but he said "What human body part would you give up to get a 4K monitor" Now lets see what human body part you'd give up?

The sexiness is overwhelming..

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Well, you see, when you're rich you buy a really fast car/really blingy tall truck, a big house with a pool, new pair of boobs for your wife, every type of penis extending device, and then a $10000 PC that is watercooled.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

:| rather than doing the entire sound section on the motherboard, why dont they take up the place with it with more hardware features and then just include a soundcard

I guess they're just avoiding marketing a pro grade sound card. Who wouldn't want great audio unless you have a 290X/260X with true audio.

Actually my point about the 290X/260X sounds void :(

Well, you see, when you're rich you buy a really fast car/really blingy tall truck, a big house with a pool, new pair of boobs for your wife, every type of penis extending device, and then a $10000 PC that is watercooled.

Wow so you are that rich... damn yo. If I was you I'd take half of all that and send it to charity... What did you do to become so rich ;) sell oranges?

Wow so you are that rich... damn yo. If I was you I'd take half of all that and send it to charity... What did you do to become so rich ;) sell oranges?

What did you do to become so sarcastic? Unless you actually think I'm rich....

So I guess my ambition is now ruined

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOax1shis00&hd=1

Dont like it. STICK TO THE BLACK AND RED!

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

What did you do to become so sarcastic? Unless you actually think I'm rich....

It's so hard to tell nowadays through written messages whether Irony or Sarcasm is used at least for me