ASUS Launches the ROG Rampage IV Black Edition X79 Motherboard

digitalnav

What did you do to become so sarcastic? Unless you actually think I'm rich....

Its pretty hard to tell but when you said 4 titans I knew you were just joking... No body even drunk would buy that many titans... 

Its pretty hard to tell but when you said 4 titans I knew you were just joking... No body even drunk would buy that many titans... 

Why not buy 8?

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

I guess they're just avoiding marketing a pro grade sound card. Who wouldn't want great audio unless you have a 290X/260X with true audio.

Actually my point about the 290X/260X sounds void :(

When it comes to workstation grade motherboards (This / Asus P9X79-E WS) taking EVERYTHING POSSIBLE off the CPU makes working allot easier. if you are using it for gaming mid/high gaming (Graphics dedicated) then its understandable, or even for upgradeablity then sure. but if you plan on doing something more then i think a dedicated soundcard is the better option and id like to see them putting more on the board and selling with a dedicated Soundcard

Character artist in the Games industry.

If I'm making 7 figures, you bet I'm buying 4 Titans and playing minesweeper on full 240p with graphics set to high.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Also, we should have one in house Monday or so. Ill be sure to give you guys some more glorious shots.

Why not buy 8?

Why not? Because its alot of money and usually they only let you order 1 per person... Unless you really want to make seperate orders and get 8 :\ hey its your wallet :P

When it comes to workstation grade motherboards (This / Asus P9X79-E WS) taking EVERYTHING POSSIBLE off the CPU makes working allot easier. if you are using it for gaming mid/high gaming (Graphics dedicated) then its understandable, or even for upgradeablity then sure. but if you plan on doing something more then i think a dedicated soundcard is the better option and id like to see them putting more on the board and selling with a dedicated Soundcard

I totally agree

Also, we should have one in house Monday or so. Ill be sure to give you guys some more glorious shots.

He/She is definitely teasing us however we have our pride :D

Why not buy 8?

How would a nvidia's gpu grid look like in this babe?

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I totally agree

He/She is definitely teasing us however we have our pride :D

How would a nvidia's gpu grid look like in this babe?

Im a male so, He :)

Also, GRID uses a custom PCB that houses 4x GK110 GPUS on a single card.

Im a male so, He :)

Also, GRID uses a custom PCB that houses 4x GK110 GPUS on a single card.

Overkill just died :(

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

Dat Price

It takes up half of my budget

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

What i'd do for a single PCB card with 4x GK110 unlocked GPUs haha.

You tell me Sir :P