How much more money do you spend on the aesthetics of your pc?

Air tree

It really depends, if I'm going to buy an APU because of the low budget, than screw aesthetics. But if I can afford a midrange I'd spend more. If I'll get the budget for a high end PC, than I'd build a dream machine, probably building a case from scratch. Glass side panel, copper tubing.. No compromise.. Until it looks perfect

right now $0, because its sitting underneath the desk.

When I get a bigger desk and pull it up, probably  $200.

AMD FX-8350 @4GHz / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / G.Skill RipJaw X 8GB 1866Mhz / Samsung 840 120GB SSD / Sapphire R9 270X Toxic / Corsair CX500 / Fractal Design Define R4 / Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue / Xiaomi  Piston 2.0 / Steelseries Sensei / LG G3 32GB

I try too stay within my budget, but my budget always include parts for aestethics. But it is probably around 200$. I am planning a green m-ATX build, so i cannot really go with anything other than the G1.Sniper M5. But I am totally all right with that. 

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

I think about $3 so far on a cloth to clean my case from finger prints and such... That's about it though.

I rarely buy things solely for aesthetics, but when I'm buying parts the look of them does play an important part. I won't buy anything I consider ugly or too flashy. I also pick a color scheme for my system and make sure to buy parts that don't clash with any of the other colors. I don't bother with LED fans since my primary concern with fans is air pressure and silence, not lights.At some point I will probably pick up some LED strips to actually light up the inside of my case and show off the loop, otherwise I will avoid anything that doesn't actually add to my system's performance.

I spend 0 because I don't have anyone I'm trying to impress with my build and most people that look at it doesn't know what there looking at anyway. The only thing I do to make my build more aesthetically pleasing is cable management. I go for 100% performance so I loaded my PC with noctua fans. I don't care about the color just the performance.

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

Depends on the build. For my HTPC, other than the case (which wasn't that expensive but I spent a lot of time finding one with a finish close to that of my receiver) not very much. For my storage server, nothing (still looks ok, given that I'm using an old computer). For my main system quite a bit, between cable extensions, water cooling, lighting, etc, more than I want to think about. However not all off it was spent at once, for me a computer more of a hobby than just a gaming box or a workstation and I budget for it accordingly.

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

I get the weirdest mix of stuff to have more performance OR less heat output.

I bought a couple of coloured cable extensions.  And MSI cards to go with the colour scheme I wanted.  And a couple of fractal case fans to put on my rad to match the other fans.

So maybe $60 extra?

Idk it depends on how aesthetic you define something like an R4 over a $30 case.  

define. Badumtiss.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

I spend 0 because I don't have anyone I'm trying to impress with my build and most people that look at it doesn't know what there looking at anyway. The only thing I do to make my build more aesthetically pleasing is cable management. I go for 100% performance so I loaded my PC with noctua fans. I don't care about the color just the performance.

You can have a case AND have.it just for you, didnt stop me having a nice case even though everyone moans about it

this those fans are awesome, also  cable managment although, I don't bother with my gpu as thats the part that would be swapped the most often.

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |