NBA 2K17 Crash - Help pls

Mhist

Hi,

I'm running an i5-6600k with MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X also with 2 x 8gb memory. I've seen some videos online that with maximum settings they can play the game perfectly. I can only play the game almost 1 game per day. sometimes 2 games or sometimes not even 1 game and it crashes! I hate this specially if I'm getting into a nice rhythm while playing.

I've tried doing all the things I've seen to fix it on the internet and it still doesn't fix the issue. I don't have these issues when playing on Mafia 3, GTA V and Need For Speed.

Also, I'm using MSI Afterburner and my Core clock at +105 and Memory clock at +700. I don't know what to do next and its making me crazy!

CPU: i5-6600k | GPU: MSI Gaming X GeForce GTX 1070 | MB: MSI Z170A Gaming M5 | RAM: 2x8GB Vengeance LPX 2400mhz

CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | PSU: EVGA Supernova Nex 650 G1 | Case: NZXT H440

Reinstall the game? 

Game or whole PC which does the crashing? OC can cause some games to be unstable. So turn OC off for a moment and see if that has any effect.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

9 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Game or whole PC which does the crashing? OC can cause some games to be unstable. So turn OC off for a moment and see if that has any effect.

Just the game. I'll try to do that. Thanks bro

CPU: i5-6600k | GPU: MSI Gaming X GeForce GTX 1070 | MB: MSI Z170A Gaming M5 | RAM: 2x8GB Vengeance LPX 2400mhz

CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | PSU: EVGA Supernova Nex 650 G1 | Case: NZXT H440