Mini ITX board with non-standard 24-pin?

Axinex

So I'm working on a scratch-build project and due to the constraints of the case I'm working with, the standard Mini ITX configuration, with the 24-pin power connector opposite the I/O on the board, simply doesn't work for my situation. I can make it work with substantial modification to the motherboard but I'm not exactly willing to burn my house down. I saw this board whilst doing a bit of research and was curious to see whether or not there were any other relatively-modern Intel motherboards with a similar configuration with regard to the 24-pin connector's position.

13-130-735-03.jpg?w=660&h=500

Has anyone else seen anything like this before on the Intel side of things, or is this port orientation a one-of-a-kind?

EDIT: Tried to make the OP a bit more coherent and concise.

I actually do not see the problem

you don't like where the ATX connector is placed?!? I really don't understand

1 minute ago, zMeul said:

I actually do not see the problem

you don't like where the ATX connector is placed?!? I really don't understand

On a normal Mini ITX board, in the case I'm using, the power connector literally does not fit.

4 minutes ago, Axinex said:

On a normal Mini ITX board, in the case I'm using, the power connector literally does not fit.

what do you mean it doesn't fit? are you inserting it properly with the latch thingie outside?

if it doesn't fit that could mean the connector on the PSU hasn't the pins properly aligned or they're damaged - do a test outside the case

is it an standard ATX PSU or it's a OEM PSU from someone like Dell or HP?

With the cable plugged into the 24-pin connector on the motherboard, even with the wires pushed down as flat as they can be, the connector and wires are too tall for the case to be closed. Even without the use of ANY sort of standoffs in the case, this is still a concern.

And yes, this is a PS2 case.

IMAG0092.jpg

IMAG0093.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

IMAG0095.jpg

Then it's your case, not the power connector or the motherboard.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

5 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

Then it's your case, not the power connector or the motherboard.

That's not the point of this post. The point is, and I quote:

I saw this board whilst doing a bit of research and was curious to see whether or not there were any other Intel motherboards with a similar configuration with regard to the 24-pin connector's position.

13-130-735-03.jpg?w=660&h=500

Has anyone else seen anything like this before on the Intel side of things, or is this a one-of-a-kind?

14 minutes ago, Axinex said:

That's not the point of this post. The point is, and I quote:

Yes, plenty from the socket 478, 775 days, and really cheap boards. Can't remember their models. Here's one

MB077AK_53807_800x800.jpg

BTW, you thread title and OP does not match with what you're trying to say.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list