wich of the three tech giants have better future

choose  

115 members have voted

1. 1. choose

On 2/5/2017 at 5:15 AM, 27md said:

is this why it underline it with red when I type it?

No it's for Decoration 

On 2/5/2017 at 10:51 PM, lilbman said:

Here's some food for thought

Would Windows stay dominant on PCs if we had the option to buy Mac OS and install it onto computers or buy laptops that would traditionally be Windows laptops with Mac OS?

For example, you could buy a Razer Blade with either Mac OS or Windows AND you could buy it to be installed onto desktops.

I would (as long as it supports a touch screen interface)

On 2/5/2017 at 10:53 PM, 27md said:

i see that google is inovative but idk if it's more innovative than microsoft

microsoft made the hololens google didn't 

microsoft is creating universal apps google isn't

Google Day dream VR 

before you'll pounce on me , some food for thought

1) Most people have only tried mobile VR (#thankSamsung)

2)Quality Desktop is expensive AF ( Oculus costs about INR 73000or $1100)

12 hours ago, Sniperfox47 said:

On the note of HoloLens Google's had a number of leaks pointing to development of stuff in house, just not publicly unveiled. And they had Tango before Intel realsense was ever a thing.

In terms of universal apps, that's what Android apps are >.> Android, Android Wear, ChromeOS, Android things, they're universal across Google's ecosystem. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if in the next year or two we had GoogleVR hooks to render normal Android apps in Daydream. UWP apps are basically Microsoft's comeback to Android's success.

Leaks :throw a truckload of Salt

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:51 PM, Richtofen The Hyena said:

I did not choose Microsoft because of how bad their console services are. $60 a year? This is why I switched to PC. Yes, Windows 10 is so much better than 7, 8, and 8.1, but for Microsoft, their consoles are trash.

neither Apple nor Google make a console, Sony's service is also $60, and according to what I've heard their servers are quite shit especially when downloading something, while MS's are quite a bit better

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

12 hours ago, themaniac said:

neither Apple nor Google make a console, Sony's service is also $60, and according to what I've heard their servers are quite shit especially when downloading something, while MS's are quite a bit better

Microsoft literally puts the money to use by making loads of Data Centers which are powered by Azure and make them really good for gaming.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

14 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

@27md Lies. I use it as my only phone every day and it's wonderful.

Not all of us are special

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

20 hours ago, vikiplayz said:

NOt apple cause they are losing market share 

Are they?

Stock price keep getting higher

17 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

@27md Lies. I use it as my only phone every day and it's wonderful.

For you ,for me its a piece of shit its so buggy

17 hours ago, Scitesh said:

Google Day dream VR

Microsoft announced that their partners will creat vr too but they have what google doesnt have no matter how expinsive its great

On February 4, 2017 at 5:45 PM, Ryan_Vickers said:

btw that should be "it's"

Get rekt. Savage, burnt, roasted, 360 noscope, ohbabyatriple. Dammmm Ryan, back with the cold roasts. (Why did I do this)

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

1 hour ago, 27md said:

Are they?

Stock price keep getting higher

That doesnt mean their market share overall is going down their marketshare compared to 10 years ago is like less than 50 percent of what it used to be

1 minute ago, 27md said:

I think if google just focused on chrome os and made some good apps For it Then it will have good future

I disagree good apps aren't everything chrome os isnt very powerful so unless it has a major bump in power it will never catch on

2 minutes ago, vikiplayz said:

I disagree good apps aren't everything chrome os isnt very powerful so unless it has a major bump in power it will never catch on

what do you mean by powerfull?

Just now, 27md said:

what did you vote for?

google but for a completely different reason they are innovating in dozens of fields and the kind of infrastructure they are investing in is mindblowing. 

4 minutes ago, 27md said:

me too because I can't code on android

... Yes you can

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Android apps use the JDK... Its universal..

Spoiler

AXIOM

1 minute ago, Clanscorpia said:

Android apps use the JDK... Its universal..

I can't for example I code ardiuno there is no official ide for android

12 minutes ago, 27md said:

I can't for example I code ardiuno there is no official ide for android

https://create.arduino.cc/ And I thought you were talking about macOS which does support Android programming, but theres 0 reason to use Chrome OS, it will never take off

Spoiler

AXIOM

On 2/4/2017 at 5:38 PM, 27md said:

wich of the three tech giants have better future and why?

That's too vague. What is the future? How far away is the future? Are we talking about stocks? Positions? Worth? Revenue? Market Share? Are we talking about next week? Next month? Next decade?

The question is too vague to be accurately answered with any reliability.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

I vote for google: they are one of the leading force in AI development which imo has a brighter future than AR/VR. They also have other fantastic services such as search engine, mobile OS, online doc etc. 

Microsoft is gonna dominate PC market very long since windows and office. but i really dont see them doing great adapting to mobile service/ AI which has potential to grow now.

Apple use to be good at when Jobs was there, they revolutionized ultrabook and smartphone. but now they lost track and have no true innovations. However they will remain dominating smartphone and minor laptop market for long since 1. isheep and 2. for ppl like mac os and ios they are not bad products.