Any Aussie Here Bought From Scorpion Technology?

Geekazoid

Hey guys,

Just a simple quick question, has any Aussie here bought from Scorptec? If you did, how did you find them?

I'm thinking of purchasing the Asus MX239H AH-IPS monitor from there because they seem to be the cheapest.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Yeah I bought my motherboard from there. Seemed good... no issues i was aware of :)

Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H, Gigabyte GTX 770 4GB Windforce, 16GB G.Skill - NT 1600MHz, 250GB Samsung Evo SSD, 2x 1TB Seagate HDD, Corsair H100i CPU cooler w/Noctua Fans, 4x SP120, Fractal Design Define R4, LG W224T, Func MS-3, Apple Numeric Keyboard

-   BBR4 Hackintosh   - Server Rig

Yeah I bought my motherboard from there. Seemed good... no issues i was aware of :)

Ah, okay, cool

Have you checked pccasegear? From what ive seen they seem to be the cheapest place to buy all round. Also centrecom can be cheap on some stuff at times.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Have you checked pccasegear? From what ive seen they seem to be the cheapest place to buy all round. Also centrecom can be cheap on some stuff at times.

Well I guess I could try to bargain with PC Case Gear, I know they're pretty good. Bought 2 SanDisk Flash Drives from them before.

They're fantastic, only PC Part store I know of that give real customer service. They're usually a tad more expensive, but you get a flat rate of about $18 I think for courier deliveries. I've bough a CPU, Graphics Card, SSD and my fan controller from them. 

They're fantastic, only PC Part store I know of that give real customer service. They're usually a tad more expensive, but you get a flat rate of about $18 I think for courier deliveries. I've bough a CPU, Graphics Card, SSD and my fan controller from them. 

Aah, good to hear. Well it seems that so far they're a decent store. This may be a tad stupid, but I feel as though I would trust a store with more locations than just one like PC Case Gear. But in saying that PC Case Gear are still good though. I'll be purchasing my custom built PC from them sometime next year (hopefully)