need to buy gaming laptop which one and which graphic card is best

kingg9999

I need the se specification

I7 3rd

1tb

2gb graphic or8 gb ram

Samsung?Alienware ? Hp or dell

And the graphics card be nvida 680 or amd readoan 7960m

Unless you want all the customization options available for Alienware (Lighting effects, etc) I'd get an Asus or Lenovo laptop. I haven't seen any Intel processors paired with a Radeon card, I think that might be AMD chipsets only.

Limiting the graphics card to a 680M really narrows things down.

Basically you can choose from these depending on features and price. I'd go for an SSD with a data drive (most/all of these have that). It will be much faster than having a large harddrive.

http://ncix.com/products/?sku=79107&vpn=9S7-16F311-404&manufacture=MSI%2FMicroStar&promoid=1393

http://ncix.com/products/?sku=74883&vpn=9S7-176212-281&manufacture=MSI%2FMicroStar

http://ncix.com/products/?sku=77719#ProductDetails

Otherwise I'd go for the Alienware. I wouldn't trust any of the other ones to be very repairable/upgradable.

Hmmmmm but I saw the linus tech tips video about samsung NP700G7C-so1us or NP700G7C-so2us

I think it is good for hmm 2 to 3 years to play games ?

What do u think?

Hmmmmm but I saw the linus tech tips video about samsung NP700G7C-so1us or NP700G7C-so2us

I think it is good for hmm 2 to 3 years to play games ?

What do u think?

i think so upgradable option is useless becoz in 2-3 yrs technology u r using will go totally Obsolete and I spending money every time for upgrade is no use becoz limited option for processor or whatever so i think u should go Alienware they give Best Spec or rather choose that laptop which Suits u best

• 3 weeks later...

Also you should check out MSI. Those a good gaming laptop!

ASUS G-series (like the G55VW) for sure, definitely the most solid gaming laptop I've experienced (well, the only solid gaming laptop I've experienced, everything else has mostly broken down for people). They are big and heavy though, but if you want a portable gaming PC that's something you have to live with.

if i wanted a laptop i would have chosen either the ASUS G-series or the Razer blad laptop thingy but asus for performence razer cuz its awesome xD

Cpu: intel i7 4790k    Motherboard: MSI GAMING 5   GPU:Nvidia GTX 980Ti   PSU: Corsair AX 760 PSU  RAM:Crucial DDR3 Ballistix Tactical 24GB RG  SSD: OZC Vertex 4 128GB  HDD: 2x1tb WD  Case: Thermaltake Level 10GT Snow edition! 

As one stated, MSI make great laptops. They even have a 7970M equipped machine for maybe around 1200$.

And yes, when it comes to mobile gaming terriory, intel cpu's have been paired with radeon cards. One perfect example is Linus' gaming laptop (MSI GX660r, Core i7 740qm with HD5870m)