Mass effect andromeda races and squadmates

Joelbanks5

So I've looked on YouTube and google for this but I haven't found anything that has everything we know so far about the races that will appear in andromeda and squadmates that we know we will have. So I'm asking if you guys know all of that and can just make a list. I'd also like to know if there are any Milky Way races that are confirmed to not be appearing in andromeda.

I avoid Informations like that. I want discover that myself. Why do you wanna spoil yourself?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Look at my profile pic. I JUST HOPE THAT THAT RACE IS IN THE GAME! 

Did you try turning it on and off first?

14 minutes ago, eye2012 said:

Look at my profile pic. I JUST HOPE THAT THAT RACE IS IN THE GAME! 

A Quarian Human Hybrid?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

The only thing i learned so far is about your teammates or squad members. There is a list of your "supposed" squadmates.

Send me pics of dogs, cats or animals

❤️ @Sylvie05

I wouldn't assume this is spoiler-y (it's just an official trailer with some appearances in it), but in a spoiler tag just to be nice...

Spoiler

At least one Asari, Krogan, Salarian, and Turian (a female, for that matter) appear in the new trailer:

I don't think it's been revealed yet whether they're squad members or just side characters. The trailer seems to present them as important, though.