THE DAY IS HERE! TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n00bmlg
1 minute ago, MrDynamicMan said:

It absolutely is otherwise were left with a completely fucked ecosystem, and global warming that could destroy entire states like florida, as well as drastically change agriculture and lead to famine as food chains collapse and farms become unviable. Water resources will deminish and fossil fuels wont even last another 150 years. We need to make the switch as soon as possible on our grids and try and moves cars across too so we can save the fuels for polymers, planes, and ships, until we have to use bio fuels in planes and ships.

I don't think how dependent we are on plastics. Yes oil is easily replaced by renewables as an energy source, but it is not easily replaced as a material

There is no "eco friendly" product out there that does not contain oil.

> moves cars across too so we can save the fuels for polymers, planes, and ships

Electrical cars just can't go as far on a single charge like you can with a gasoline car. In Europe diesel powered cars were very popular because they could be run of bio diesel and run for a long distance off a full tank.

Bio diesel can be farmed with algae, so it is technically renewable as long as we have waste. 

Enviromental science is a lot more complex than "Save the Earth, Save the Whales!". There are valid reasons why we haven't converted to renewables

Probably the biggest advancement for climate change has been Trump. By giving more freedom to companies, and the fact he can't be bought out; cheaper alternatives to fossil fuels like renewables will succeed. Liberals on the other hand have been behind lobbying for oil companies.

21 minutes ago, AcornEyes said:

I don't think how dependent we are on plastics. Yes oil is easily replaced by renewables as an energy source, but it is not easily replaced as a material

There is no "eco friendly" product out there that does not contain oil.

> moves cars across too so we can save the fuels for polymers, planes, and ships

Electrical cars just can't go as far on a single charge like you can with a gasoline car. In Europe diesel powered cars were very popular because they could be run of bio diesel and run for a long distance off a full tank.

Bio diesel can be farmed with algae, so it is technically renewable as long as we have waste. 

Enviromental science is a lot more complex than "Save the Earth, Save the Whales!". There are valid reasons why we haven't converted to renewables

Probably the biggest advancement for climate change has been Trump. By giving more freedom to companies, and the fact he can't be bought out; cheaper alternatives to fossil fuels like renewables will succeed. Liberals on the other hand have been behind lobbying for oil companies.

Trumps pick for secretary of state is an oil ceo. Nuff said

- snip-

1 minute ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Trumps pick for secretary of state is an oil ceo. Nuff said

Not really, your not seeing the bigger picture. 

He has the money to not care what an oil ceo proposes to him to promote their business. Does he think he's a good SoS? yes.

1 hour ago, Mooshi said:

I'm personally glad this is finally happening. Trump wasn't my first choice and I'm more slight left from center politically. With that said, the tears of entitled millennials is amazing. Probably the most obnoxious, whiny generation of all time. 

Before Obama, I was under the same mindset of F Republicans blah blah blah, but thanks to SJWs, I grew to loathe the far left even more. There aren't hundreds of genders, mean things said on the internet isn't the same as a war vet having ptsd and omg that rampant entitlement has to gtfo. 

America was in desperate need of a culture shock, we're a bunch of sensitive crybabies. 

The days of voting for policy are over it seems... 

System: Thinkpad T460

2 hours ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

How odd. No-one I've spoken to has felt like this. (UK too btw.)

Hilary was pro-EU. if we left and she got elected, it would take us forever to get a half decent trade deal. Now that trump is in, a trade deal will arise much more quickly,

sure he has has said racist things and he wants to build a wall and all that, but here in the U.K., what matters the most is US-UK post- brexit relations and trump is much better than Hilary in this regard 

i domt like trump and I never will, but right now, we need him cos of brexit 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

2 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

I agree. However Id still choose the far left over the far right. Theyre equally bigoted, but the far left would do something about our impeding climate change doom. In general, fuck everyone.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/all-references-to-climate-change-have-been-deleted-from-the-white-house-website

Scientists I’ve spoken to who are archiving websites say they expect scientific data on the NASA, NOAA, Department of Energy, and EPA websites to be neglected or deleted eventually. They say they don’t expect agency sites to be updated immediately, but expect it to play out over the course of months. This sort of low-key data destruction might not be the type of censorship people typically think about, but scientists are treating it as such.

“When I stereotypically think of censorship, I don’t necessarily think of data being deleted, but I think of spectacular instances of book burning—that’s censorship,” Bethany Wiggin, a professor at the University of Pennsylvania who has been archiving data told me. “But actually, it happens much more in subtle ways and it’s not always so black and white.”

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

29 minutes ago, Speedyv said:

The days of voting for policy are over it seems... 

yes, as only two candidates actually talked any policy at all in the campaign. One candidate was shot down by their own conspiring party, the other one turned out to become the president.

It is strange how talking policy can win a politician the presidency

giphy.gif

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

3 minutes ago, Prysin said:

it's so great to see the democrats took this election result so peacefully. At least they didn't riot and break shit /s

Not just the election results, they have been calm and resolute through-out the entire race!

The riots? Just fighting back oppression!

I'm not defending the fucking morons that riot because they don't like Trump, but it's hilarious to see Trump supporters go on as though there wouldn't be Trump supporters doing the exact same thing if it had gone the other way. 

1 minute ago, AcornEyes said:

Not just the election results, they have been calm and resolute through-out the entire race!

The riots? Just fighting back oppression!

and oh man they are oppressed. So oppressed in fact that the police had to use squirt guns rather then batons. Because the penile shape of the batons would instignate PTSD flashbacks from the patriarchal rapeculture

2 minutes ago, obi-fade-kenobi said:

I'm not defending the fucking morons that riot because they don't like Trump, but it's hilarious to see Trump supporters go on as though there wouldn't be Trump supporters doing the exact same thing if it had gone the other way. 

oh no it wouldn't happen if Hillary had won. Primarily because they would be shot by rifle-carrying death squads before they got to DC streets

7 minutes ago, Prysin said:

and oh man they are oppressed. So oppressed in fact that the police had to use squirt guns rather then batons. Because the penile shape of the batons would instignate PTSD flashbacks from the patriarchal rapeculture

That reminds of this article on "triggered" I saw today.

zy4hIF6.png

8 minutes ago, AcornEyes said:

That reminds of this article on "triggered" I saw today.

zy4hIF6.png

That is hilarious. 

36 minutes ago, asim1999 said:

Hilary was pro-EU. if we left and she got elected, it would take us forever to get a half decent trade deal. Now that trump is in, a trade deal will arise much more quickly,

sure he has has said racist things and he wants to build a wall and all that, but here in the U.K., what matters the most is US-UK post- brexit relations and trump is much better than Hilary in this regard 

i domt like trump and I never will, but right now, we need him cos of brexit 

I don't disagree. I was just curious because you're the first Brit I've heard express this view.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

18 minutes ago, Prysin said:

it's so great to see the democrats took this election result so peacefully. At least they didn't riot and break shit /s

It's just as great to see how 100 or so misguided idiots somehow constitutes "the democrats". The number of arrests represents 0.00000136% of the democrat population (assuming they all voted).

3 minutes ago, Quinnbeast said:

It's just as great to see how 100 or so misguided idiots somehow constitutes "the democrats". The number of arrests represents 0.00000136% of the democrat population (assuming they all voted).

Number of arrests? You don't have to do anything illegal to be a shitty protester.

4 minutes ago, Quinnbeast said:

it's funny how you can pin nearly 100% of the people protesting to ONE party.... there is sure to be republicans that loathe trump, but they don't go into the street and break shit.

I would not be shocked if the Clinton's or someone working in allegiance with the Clinton's or DMC, actually paid and organized this riot to publicly shame the election. Which is an insult to the office of the President and the history of America.

2 minutes ago, Prysin said:

I would not be shocked if the Clinton's or someone working in allegiance with the Clinton's or DMC, actually paid and organized this riot to publicly shame the election. Which is an insult to the office of the President and the history of America.

You mean George Soros?

He's a comic book villian in real life.

14 minutes ago, AcornEyes said:

Number of arrests? You don't have to do anything illegal to be a shitty protester.

It's either illegal or they're not doing anything wrong in the eyes of the law. Freedom to protest is all part of freedom of speech, and should be valued.

14 minutes ago, Prysin said:

it's funny how you can pin nearly 100% of the people protesting to ONE party.... there is sure to be republicans that loathe trump, but they don't go into the street and break shit.

It's still a totally inconsequential number of people with respect to the total population (voting or otherwise). Perhaps some of them didn't vote, and are just there for the lols. Have their voting tendencies been recorded and verified by the police?