THE DAY IS HERE! TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n00bmlg
12 minutes ago, Prysin said:

How can you NOT condemn destruction of innocent peoples property!? WTF are they thinking?

How can YOU, @Quinnbeast NOT condemn these riots? You actively try to dodge the negative and you seem hellbent on protect their "right" to RIOT.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not American, I don't live there, I haven't ever voted Democrat. But since we're on the subject...

You are of course perfectly entitled to blame them as people for their actions, and you're correct to do so. It's important to remember that they do not speak on behalf of anyone but themselves

I already agreed with you. You're so hell bent on picking a fight that you're not actually prepared to read my posts. Please do not confuse my discussion of the "freedom to protest" with a defense of rioting. Slow down before you hurt yourself. These people are criminals and should be treating accordingly. But, I believe that they - like everyone else out their in the big wide world - are responsible for themselves. If you purely look at their actions and don't try to understand why these things happen, then you're proving that these news reports are nothing but headlines for your self-gratification.

14 minutes ago, Prysin said:

Did you know that Anders Bering Breivik, the 2011 mass murderer in Norway, claimed allegiance with the Aryan Brotherhood and several other extreme right/ultra nationalistic groups.

Guess what?! ALL these groups publically condemned his actions and refused to be affiliated with this monster.

That was ONE FUCKING MAN, ONE MAN, condemned by groups who has thousands if not hundreds of thousands of members, many of which has murdered, raped or tortured people and yet they didn't want to be affiliated with this guy....  If you look at scale, it becomes the same thing. A minority acting on behalf (they think) of a majority.

Very true. I'm not sure that I consider vandalism and destruction of property as being as serious as mass murder. That's where we differ.

1 minute ago, othertomperson said:

You elected a human shit-stain. Congrats...

giphy.gif

You elected a human shit-stain. Congrats...

The electoral college elected him. The people chose Clinton by 2 percent.

1 minute ago, Prysin said:

u mad?

I'm not American. It's not my country that he's going to dismantle piece by piece.

I'm not American. It's not my country that he's going to dismantle piece by piece.

where the US goes, the rest eventually follow. So if he brings about shitty policies, so will EU and UK.

But atleast he gonna piss off the SJWs

28 minutes ago, Prysin said:

peaceful protests are legal per US LAW.

Not if they're impeding traffic. Technically peaceful

1 minute ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

The electoral college elected him. The people chose Clinton by 2 percent.

Just now, othertomperson said:

You're both so wrong.

Firstly, good ole Steve there is implying the electoral college screwed Clinton out of the Presidency unfairly. You're dead wrong, as the electoral college did its intended fucking job. If you knew anything about American politics you would know this.

Second, othertomperson here doesn't even live here and he thinks he knows how America is and knows anything about our way of life. Sounds like both of these guys are jealous of our 'Murcian freedom and democracy.

And before I get shit on for being an asshole or a typical American or some shit: I would love to have a civil discussion with you, but when you come into a thread and make out like everything about America is dumb, we supposedly elected a dictator, all hostile like, then expect to get some shit like this in return.

27 minutes ago, Quinnbeast said:

LOL. Well, I don't live in the US, so that's quite a big ask. I've seen dozens of peaceful protests (some in person) in the UK that were astonishingly absent from the media here. "Large group of people being perfectly decent" isn't sexy now is it? If you are genuinely interested then I'm sure you wouldn't mind having a look yourself.

Also, what's an "illegal peaceful protest" out of interest, other than a contradiction in terms?

Impeding traffic is not a riot and is technically peaceful

6 minutes ago, Prysin said:

where the US goes, the rest eventually follow. So if he brings about shitty policies, so will EU and UK.

But atleast he gonna piss off the SJWs

He doesn't have policies. His position varies wildly throughout the duration of a single speech. 

"SJWs" are "pissed off" because he threatens things like universal healthcare and food stamps keeping them alive. So sure, if you're vindictive enough to rejoice that people are worried about starving to death or losing access to medical care then tbh that goes a long way to explain why you're so smug about a fascist shit-lord with ties to the Kremlin being elected President.

4 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

You're both so wrong.

Firstly, good ole Steve there is implying the electoral college screwed Clinton out of the Presidency unfairly. You're dead wrong, as the electoral college did its intended fucking job. If you knew anything about American politics you would know this.

Second, othertomperson here doesn't even live here and he thinks he knows how America is and knows anything about our way of life. Sounds like both of these guys are jealous of our 'Murcian freedom and democracy.

And before I get shit on for being an asshole or a typical American or some shit: I would love to have a civil discussion with you, but when you come into a thread and make out like everything about America is dumb, we supposedly elected a dictator, all hostile like, then expect to get some shit like this in return.

Ah I needed a laugh. No, I'm fucking thankful I was not born anywhere near the US. Any democratic system that "does its job" by giving the presidency to the candidate who lost by three million votes is not a democratic system. 

The man is a shit stain. Your electoral system is possibly the least democratic system in the West, which is saying something.

1 minute ago, AcornEyes said:

Impeding traffic is not a riot and is technically peaceful

Blocking traffic, even during a peaceful protest is illegal. BLM and people from the NAACP got arrested where I live since they were blocking traffic in a protest about something that didn't even fucking happen here.

He doesn't have policies. His position varies wildly throughout the duration of a single speech. 

"SJWs" are "pissed off" because he threatens things like universal healthcare and food stamps keeping them alive. So sure, if you're vindictive enough to rejoice that people are worried about starving to death or losing access to medical care then tbh that goes a long way to explain why you're so smug about a fascist shit-lord with ties to the Kremlin being elected President.

He has policies. If you would bother to even look them up you would know this.

Obamacare fucking sucks. I work full time and my health care plan skyrocketed. I only make 35k a year. Luckily the place I work at was gracious enough to cover most of my costs, but I am still paying more out of my paycheck for the same plan I had before Obamacare.

Food stamps aren't going away, so you're also wrong about that.

2 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

Blocking traffic, even during a peaceful protest is illegal. BLM and people from the NAACP got arrested where I live since they were blocking traffic in a protest about something that didn't even fucking happen here.

Which is what I meant by illegal peaceful protests, I don't know what else to call it.

4 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

You're both so wrong.

I'm implying Clinton got 2% more of the vote. 

4 minutes ago, othertomperson said:

Ah I needed a laugh. No, I'm fucking thankful I was not born anywhere near the US. Any democratic system that "does its job" by giving the presidency to the candidate who lost by three million votes is not a democratic system. 

Our voting system is intended to balance the vote across the country and not give a certain people group a larger say-so over the other. The electoral college did its job.

I'm implying Clinton got 2% more of the vote. 

It doesn't matter. She lost.

5 minutes ago, othertomperson said:

The man is a shit stain. Your electoral system is possibly the least democratic system in the West, which is saying something.

LOL claiming the system is rigged and then winning an election with 3 million fewer votes.

6 minutes ago, othertomperson said:

He doesn't have policies? SOrry but the burden of proof is on you. Even as a Scandinavian, with out left wing media (which was fawning all over Hillary) we heard of his policies. Both the good and bad ones.

So YOU sir, has the burden of proof here. Go on.

LOL claiming the system is rigged and then winning an election with 3 million fewer votes.

The system was rigged against him. Nearly every major news media outlet were treating his campaign unfairly.

But you'd know that if you paid attention to American politics.

3 minutes ago, othertomperson said:

I've listened to his speeches, he flip-flops all over the place. The man's an imbecile. As is everyone who voted for him. Including you :)

He's not stupid, he's evil.

Just now, SteveGrabowski0 said:

He's not stupid, he's evil.

You guys have been brainwashed, lmao