Do you guys change your prof pics?

theroflcopta

Sarcasm owns this thread :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

It was sergeant frog sorry and it was this manga/anime about alien frogs bent on world domination (If i remember correctly) 

attachicon.gifda frog.jpg

It is pretty funny if you have the sense of humor of a three year old.

Yeah I've seen it before xD

Sarcasm owns this thread :P

Y'all know you secretly love it every time I change my avatar, it's a new bit of eye candy.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

Nope

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Nope, Same picture, i hate when people change theirs. lol

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Meh, I think i'm gonna stick with this one. Not too distracting but contains mild interest.

I do not intend to change mine and on most forums I tend to keep the same one or a variation of it that can easily be recognized. Most times if you have a few hundred posts it is to late to change your avatar as it then starts to confuse people.

Nope, Same picture, i hate when people change theirs. lol

Then you must fucking HATE me.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

@Sarcasm does.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

And mine changes every few seconds.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Then you must fucking HATE me.

actually you're one of the few people I identify by name actually. so your picture means nothing. most people i identify by picture cause they're names that are weird to my mind and don't stick. :P

Edit, besides you haven't stuck with a single picture long enough for me to identify that picture as you. so as long as you keep changing it fast enough we won't have an issue ;)

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Y'all know you secretly love it every time I change my avatar, it's a new bit of eye candy.

Yup.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Yeah,Number one tip of a forum if you have a memorable pic don't change it.

As it can easily identify you and what not if you have a wierd name.

I just changed my picutre, but it seems to alternate between the Yars' Revenge cover (right now), the Nightmare from Kirby's Adventure, and Flash Man from Mega Man Battle Network 3.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I will change to when I get a good image using my rival as the intense in my pic is no longer my whip.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I probably wont change mine. I've seen others on the forum change theirs and I literally thought they were an entirely different user, took me a while to figure out they changed their profile picture. For the sake of not confusing anyone, I'll probably stick with this one.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole