LG 24GM77 Annoying Issue

iamdarkyoshi

I've got three of the above monitors. The issue I am having is that they turn off their backlight if there is nothing on the screen (IE black)

But the tolerance for what is dark enough is stupid. Caving without torches in minecraft results in the two side monitors turning on and off. Its super irritating.

Enabling steam's FPS counter (I launch the game through steam) solves the issue on the right monitor, as there is one or more pixels brighter than the minimum value, but the left one still keeps retarding out. I've looked through the settings and cannot find any way of turning this "feature" off.

Any ideas?

2 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I've got three of the above monitors. The issue I am having is that they turn off their backlight if there is nothing on the screen (IE black)

But the tolerance for what is dark enough is stupid. Caving without torches in minecraft results in the two side monitors turning on and off. Its super irritating.

Enabling steam's FPS counter (I launch the game through steam) solves the issue on the right monitor, as there is one or more pixels brighter than the minimum value, but the left one still keeps retarding out. I've looked through the settings and cannot find any way of turning this "feature" off.

Any ideas?

maybe steam fps counter in one corner and fraps fps counter in the other?