Unsure about what to get

I have to choose between Gunnar Glasses - Since i have a very nice eye strain after i leave the pc. HDD - because i have only 500mb remaining and i need tons of more software. Heaphones - Because the earcups kinda peel off and the right ear goes retarded if I move my cable Mousepad- Since i play on low sens and it's not big enough + it also starts to peel off. And i just don't know what to start with first.Any opinions?

Ryzen 9 7900x w/ LIAN LI Galahad 240  +   MSI RTX 3060
32GB @ 4800 mhz Corsair Vengeance + ASUS TUF X670e-PLUS

Seasonic Focus+ 750w

Gunnar glasses - If you get eye strain from looking at your PC then you might simply need regular glasses. You might want to get checked. If it is the blue light in particular that you think gives you eye strain (I am leaning towards you just needing regular glasses) then try f.lux. It's like gunnar glasses, but free.

HDD - Try cleaning up some stuff. WinDirStat is a great program for finding wasted space.

Those are two tips for levitating the HDD and eye strain problems you're having. Kind of hard to help you choose between the rest though since we don't know budget or what you think is most important. I'd say the mousepad seems like the smallest problem and the headphones the largest (it would drive me insane).

27 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

Gunnar glasses - If you get eye strain from looking at your PC then you might simply need regular glasses. You might want to get checked. If it is the blue light in particular that you think gives you eye strain (I am leaning towards you just needing regular glasses) then try f.lux. It's like gunnar glasses, but free.

HDD - Try cleaning up some stuff. WinDirStat is a great program for finding wasted space.

Those are two tips for levitating the HDD and eye strain problems you're having. Kind of hard to help you choose between the rest though since we don't know budget or what you think is most important. I'd say the mousepad seems like the smallest problem and the headphones the largest (it would drive me insane).

I use Flux on both devices,PC and Phone with custom low light mode - 50% constrast 0% brightness on an Iphone 5s and an VG248QE,it's really strange how this strain even happens.But thank you for the tips,very useful

Seasonic Focus+ 750w

Getting a SSD would be better than an HDD but I guess it's up to you. 500MB--how is that even possible? :P For the Gunnar Glasses; you can easily get rid of your eye strain by not sitting at your computer desk for like 5 hours straight. If you're a csgo person; buy a new mouse pad(but you also need new headphones :/). 

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

47 minutes ago, Jasun said:

Getting a SSD would be better than an HDD but I guess it's up to you. 500MB--how is that even possible? :P For the Gunnar Glasses; you can easily get rid of your eye strain by not sitting at your computer desk for like 5 hours straight. If you're a csgo person; buy a new mouse pad(but you also need new headphones :/). 

i currently have an ssd of 120gb,it would be retarded if I'd upgrade with another ssd

Seasonic Focus+ 750w

1 hour ago, JasonHS said:

I use Flux on both devices,PC and Phone with custom low light mode - 50% constrast 0% brightness on an Iphone 5s and an VG248QE,it's really strange how this strain even happens.But thank you for the tips,very useful

I have that same monitor. It bothers my eyes too. Never had this issue with my other monitor. I messed around with the monitor settings for awhile until I found something that worked for me.

Brightness - 40

Contrast - 50

Saturation - 50 (Grayed out, can't change) 

Color Temp - Normal

Smart View - Off

Blue Light Filter - Level 0

Didn't really change much, but this helped a ton for me. 

COMIC SANS

2 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

I have that same monitor. It bothers my eyes too. Never had this issue with my other monitor. I messed around with the monitor settings for awhile until I found something that worked for me.

Brightness - 40

Contrast - 50

Color Temp - Normal

Smart View - Off

i wouldn't really like just gray on my monitor,since i play cs with it,it might be confusing at some times

Seasonic Focus+ 750w

17 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

Brightness - 40

Contrast - 50

Color Temp - Normal

Smart View - Off

i actually had lower settings than you,but i adapted a little - My Brightness was 0,Constrast 40,Saturation 42 with color temp warm but i do not see blue light filter anywhere

Seasonic Focus+ 750w

23 minutes ago, JasonHS said:

i actually had lower settings than you,but i adapted a little - My Brightness was 0,Constrast 40,Saturation 42 with color temp warm but i do not see blue light filter anywhere

It's the 2nd option on the menu screen.

fbc9df809f.jpg

COMIC SANS

3 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

It's the 2nd option on the menu screen.

fbc9df809f.jpg

wow,if that's not an clear reason i do need glasses xD 

Seasonic Focus+ 750w