2 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

>Intelligent

>Sargon of Akkad

Pick one

>Having a good argument

>Rejecting a source and not their claims

Pick one

18 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

We're on it but Jones has us busy researching the gay bomb and frog homosexuality. 

Pls no bully, Alex Jones is but a humble water-filter salesman
Alex Jones did nothing wrong

"If you ain't first, you're last"

1 minute ago, stconquest said:

I though they were lying about that one... until I saw the vid.  Go spittin' Jimmy!  Jones deserved it... mostly.  Still a SMH moment though.

Jones deserved to be physically intimidated, berated, and assaulted by a so called journalist team?   Yeah, ok. 

3 minutes ago, ace_cheaply said:

Jones deserved to be physically intimidated, berated, and assaulted by a so called journalist team?   Yeah, ok. 

Jones deserved to get punched out.... not that I condone that behaviour though:P

12 minutes ago, ace_cheaply said:

But you have to give it to Alex Jones, at least he doesn't hire spitting cobras. 

ehNmqi.jpg

That's what happens when fat fucks don't get off the stage when told by people MUCH better than them. xD

-------

Current Rig

-------

5 minutes ago, ace_cheaply said:

It's funny how violence is unacceptable unless it's someone you don't agree with. Sounds very liberal minded to me. 

Even though he deserved it, I would not commit to it.  Violence is always unacceptable.  I just don't feel bad for Jones.

Jimmy spitting on him and Anna calling him a bad word gave me a visceral feeling of satisfaction; even though I knew it was wrong.

1 minute ago, stconquest said:

Even though he deserved it, I would not commit to it.  Violence is always unacceptable.  I just don't feel bad for Jones.

But you wouldn't care if someone else perpetrated it. 

1 minute ago, Misanthrope said:

That's what happens when fat fucks don't get off the stage when told by people MUCH better than them. xD

You can call them social justice warriors, you can call them whatever the fuck you want.  They don't give a shit because we are garbage.  Especially if you laughed at a Harambe meme. 

1 minute ago, ace_cheaply said:

Jimmy spitting on him and Anna calling him a bad word gave me a visceral feeling of satisfaction; even though I knew it was wrong.

21 hours ago, ace_cheaply said:

You can call them social justice warriors, you can call them whatever the fuck you want.  They don't give a shit because we are garbage.  Especially if you laughed at a Harambe meme. 

Well...bummer.

Image result for sad pepe

*puts dick back in pants*

21 hours ago, stconquest said:

Jones trolling them so fucking hard they all snaped gave me the same feeling.

But the most eerie feeling of them all is thinking "Wait it's this Politics, or WWE?"

Oh well I guess Linda McMahon in Trump's cabinet setteld it: it is just kayfabe.

-------

Current Rig

-------

3 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Hey, i get that.  I felt the same way when trump called out that reporter during the press conference even though i know the right thing to do would have been to ignore him and let him make a fool of himself.

3 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Well...bummer.

*puts dick back in pants*

That's racist,

3 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

But the most eerie feeling of them all is thinking "Wait it's this Politics, or WWE?"

Oh well I guess Linda McMahon in Trump's cabinet setteld it: it is just kayfabe.

2 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

If that sort of thing gets you off, sure.  ;)I saw a drunken idiot run on the set of a live show.  I saw that one live.  Cenk is a big fan of the WWE.

19 minutes ago, ace_cheaply said:

>Having a good argument

>Rejecting a source and not their claims

Pick one

???

You want me to repeat that anyone who keeps applauding him for refusing CNN's question but saying nothing about taking BreitBart's questions is not to be taken seriously?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

2 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

???

You want me to repeat that anyone who keeps applauding him for refusing CNN's question but saying nothing about taking BreitBart's questions is not to be taken seriously?

If he refused to take a question from every media outlet who has posted fake news the press room would be empty.  CNN earned their treatment recently. They made their bed, let them lie in it.   That has nothing to do with you refuting sargon's claims with "Lol he's dumb." 

!!!

3 minutes ago, ace_cheaply said:

If he refused to take a question from every media outlet who has posted fake news the press room would be empty.  CNN earned their treatment recently. They made their bed, let them lie in it.   That has nothing to do with you refuting sargon's claims with "Lol he's dumb." 

!!!

Well, I don't know why I expected anything more than the same deflection you've been doing all day.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

???

Or, and try to follow because this moderate shit is crazy, telling CNN to fuck off was satisfying  AND having Breitbart in the forefront was frustrating and shitty. 

Is like we have no damn options for serious journalism: scroll up for the meme War both crazy leftists from tyt and crazy cons like Infowars create. 

As the comedian said: it's all a fucking joke.

-------

Current Rig

-------

21 hours ago, ace_cheaply said:

!!!

And no, he's not intelligent. He just goes after low hanging fruit. I'd been hearing about him, but this was the 1st video I saw with him in it, and I came to the conclusion he's an idiot.

21 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

Or, and try to follow because this moderate shit is crazy, telling CNN to fuck off was satisfying  AND having Breitbart in the forefront was frustrating and shitty. 

Is like we have no damn options for serious journalism: scroll up for the meme War both crazy leftists from tyt and crazy cons like Infowars create. 

As the comedian said: it's all a fucking joke.

Yea, that was definitely the nuance Trump was going for. It's also just a coincidence he named Steve Bannon as his Chief strategist. Totally.

British accent makes dumb motherfuckers look smart.

6 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Yea, that was definitely the nuance Trump was going for. It's also just a coincidence he named Steve Bannon as his Chief strategist. Totally.

Perhaps I misspoke: I don't mean Trump, I mean people like myself that laugh at regressives eating their shit and die inside when we see his cabinet and behavior. 

It's bittersweet but I don't know why people insist on calling anyone who doesn't dismisses EVERYTHING Trump does immediately and unquestionably A deplorable. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

3 hours ago, stconquest said:

Does your assertion that the left commits "illegal" operations to disrupt the political landscape have anything to do with what Breitbart and Veritas have done?  No.  This is not a right vs left thing.  If you are referring to the Veritas video of that guy talking in a bar, I have watched that footage twice over and still have no idea what was really going on.  Who is that guy in the video?

I spent much of the holiday watching Sargon's content, Rubin and a few others as well.  Ultimately, I don't value his analysis that much.  I found a lot of his content interesting, but that began to tail off... after 10+ hours of him. 

The video you posted about the media lying: 

1.  Cherry-picking.  Cutting a clip to promote a narrative, then a retraction from CNN days later.  He got them good.  /s

2.  Gate-Keeping.  I have to admit, that was hilarious.  Yeah.  I already knew that most main corporate news outlets had it in the bag for Clinton. 

3.  Wilful ignorance.  I get much better analysis of the MSM bubble from TYT.  Sorry but this was weak.

I watch enough political content already.  Sargon will not be part of that most of the time.  I don't like his slant, but I do value his attempts to get to a unpopular truth.

Now pay attention:  No matter how bad the major news outlets perform, the new crazy and total bullshit stream of misinformation is just more crap to sift through.  The problem of verifying stories just got worse now.  It was bad enough that people had to really dig for news in the past, now they have to dig even further.

Trump is a promoter of bad news.  This is your president... elect.  Fake news promoter from the top down.  Good luck!  :D

I agree, but would point out your own slant. You speak as though Hillary and the Democrats would have been, or are any different in any way.

The entire situation is completely fucked, is about the most accurate statement than can be agreed upon. Both sides spinning everything they can to support their narrative, the media gladly providing the platform for them to do so, and profiting off of it.

The only way out, that I can see, is either a zombie apocalypse or complete and total global economic collapse, the likes of which has not been seen in human history. We need money to be so devalued that those who protect the powerful, just quit to see to their own families. We need something that will cull the herd, starting from the top down.

Sadly, this will not happen, and I don't see the same thing rising up to take the place of the former establishment.

Can we just give all our money to Musk and get the fuck off this planet already?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

21 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

I agree, but would point out your own slant. You speak as though Hillary and the Democrats would have been, or are any different in any way.

The entire situation is completely fucked, is about the most accurate statement than can be agreed upon. Both sides spinning everything they can to support their narrative, the media gladly providing the platform for them to do so, and profiting off of it.

The only way out, that I can see, is either a zombie apocalypse or complete and total global economic collapse, the likes of which has not been seen in human history. We need money to be so devalued that those who protect the powerful, just quit to see to their own families. We need something that will cull the herd, starting from the top down.

Sadly, this will not happen, and I don't see the same thing rising up to take the place of the former establishment.

Can we just give all our money to Musk and get the fuck off this planet already?

Please stop with the false equivalence. Hillary is bad, but Trump is worse.

Trump thinks climate change is a hoax perpetuated by the Chinese which means the next 4 years are going to fast track that apocalypse you keep talking about.

Trump just appointed someone who is openly racist and thinks that secular lawyers have a problem with the truth as our Attorney General.

He's appointed someone who thinks the department of energy shouldn't exist to be our next energy secretary.

He's appointed someone who thinks creationism should be taught in school as our secretary of education.

Trump thinks Breitbart, the grandfather of fake news, is legitimate news.

Trump didn't know we dealt with China as one country and took a congratulatory call from the PM of Taiwan. This is a very serious issue and will undermine any dealings we have with China.

Trump thinks we should use our nukes more liberally.

Trump appointed someone who opposes the $15 minimum wage, overtime pay and all aspects of the ACA as secretary of labor.

Trump appointed someone who thinks all Muslims are dangerous as national security adviser.

I doubt any of this is even going to resonate since you think it's sad that we won't have a zombie apocalypse or a global economic meltdown that will lead to the killing of millions of innocent people.

1 hour ago, Trik'Stari said:

My slant is that I have enjoyed my life here on earth thus far and have some knowledge as to what allows me to have this experience here on earth. 

Unfortunately we are still at a stage in our earthly development whereas the guys with the biggest guns make the rules.  Your apocalypse is still a very real prospect.  A prospect that I deplore to the upmost degree.  I enjoy the fact that I have never needed to walk around carrying a gun to feel safe.  I wish more people across the world had this opportunity to live this way. 

Some of the reasons I have had this experience is at the expense of others, I get that.  The point being is that is more correlation than causation.  I don't control everything that affects me.

There will be a way out.  It won't be an apocalypse.  The resource economy will survive.  I hope these are just growing pains.  Sadly, I probably won't be around to see the hard work of more intelligent people than myself pay off.  I was kind of hoping it would come sooner than later.  We don't get to choose our time here.

The very least I can do is not be part of the problem, the problem of causing despair.

Kyle is someone I have grown to like:

11 hours ago, ace_cheaply said:

Lol.  Can't believe some of the crap the left says.  Oh, yeah, it's effectively a parasite huh... Unbelievable.  So if you can't live without assistance you should be killed, right?  Everyone on life support is a parasite. I'm not a religious person, I've been an atheist my whole life, but it's pretty damn obvious it's killing a baby. 

oh god your one of those idiots

11 hours ago, Delicieuxz said:

BBC is a state-owned-and-operated propaganda station, with the hosts having to do pre-show prep to make sure they aren't going to contradict government positions on issues, so this should be interesting.

WTF you on about. it has to be independent inits news and is not allowed by the government to show bias one way or the other. it has programs that openly challenge the government, people like andrew marr, david dimbleby, jeremy paxman, i mean jesus paxman is famous for it. i know there is a K in our name but we aint north Korea 

11 hours ago, ace_cheaply said:

Why is it double homicide if you kill a pregnant woman? No, the mother's life is not more important if she is not having the baby for reasons of convenience.  Rape babies, yes. Health reasons yes. But killing a child because it is inconvenient is evil.

ok then why should rape babies be any diferant a life is a life?

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

They are probably just going to discredit legitimate news that go against their interests.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

15 hours ago, ace_cheaply said:

-snip-

I dare you to find a more honest and principled politician than Jeremy Corbyn.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL