4K laptop

Mattler

Hey guys, i was wondering if you all can help me out. I have a friend that is looking to buy a gaming laptop, he just got out of the navy and now he's in school. There was alot of 4K laptops out there and i was wondering about the refresh rate of the 4K. I wouldnt think they would put a 4K screen in a gaming laptop with only 30hz but you never know. 

I was looking at this one. Anyone got any ones that they prefer? atleast a 1070 and with the 7th gen processor. 

My Rig: CPU - Intel i7 2600k OC @ 4.5 GHz | CPU Cooler - Coolermaster Hyper 212+ (Push & Pull) | Motherboard - Asus P8P67 Deluxe | RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600GPU - EVGA GTX 980 (SC) | Case - Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced Blue Edition | PSU - Corsair TX850W | DisplaysDell S2417DG, BenQ XL2420T | Keyboard - Logitech G213 Prodigy |  Mouse - Logitech G303 | Headset - Sennheiser PC363D | Questions? Twitter=@Mattler119 

25 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

thats a good one also new dell xps 15 is really good. 

Do you think the 4K is atleast 60herts?

My Rig: CPU - Intel i7 2600k OC @ 4.5 GHz | CPU Cooler - Coolermaster Hyper 212+ (Push & Pull) | Motherboard - Asus P8P67 Deluxe | RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600GPU - EVGA GTX 980 (SC) | Case - Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced Blue Edition | PSU - Corsair TX850W | DisplaysDell S2417DG, BenQ XL2420T | Keyboard - Logitech G213 Prodigy |  Mouse - Logitech G303 | Headset - Sennheiser PC363D | Questions? Twitter=@Mattler119 

1 hour ago, Mattler said:

Do you think the 4K is atleast 60herts?

yes most laptop at least has 60hz display.