PSU Cord is very finicky, and now won't work

I ar Caboose

I have a evga 500 b PSU and I'm just building my computer , and just like a evga 600 b PSU I have, it is very finicky, seemingly because of the cord. Sometimes the pc won't power on, and if it's in the right position (the cord) it will boot fine. Now it won't turn on at all. No matter what angle I stick it in, it won't work. No lights, no fan. It seems tp be the cord, and when I plug it into the socket of the PSU it is very obvious that it feels weird and it gives this clicky sound when I move it around, just as my 600 b did. Can anyone help?

3 minutes ago, I ar Caboose said:

I have a evga 500 b PSU and I'm just building my computer , and just like a evga 600 b PSU I have, it is very finicky, seemingly because of the cord. Sometimes the pc won't power on, and if it's in the right position (the cord) it will boot fine. Now it won't turn on at all. No matter what angle I stick it in, it won't work. No lights, no fan. It seems tp be the cord, and when I plug it into the socket of the PSU it is very obvious that it feels weird and it gives this clicky sound when I move it around, just as my 600 b did. Can anyone help?

Get a PSU new cord and try it out? They're all standard and don't cost a lot.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

4 minutes ago, I ar Caboose said:

Swap the cord with the one you use for your monitor and see if that works?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

5 minutes ago, I ar Caboose said:

These PSU cords they come with suck, I've worked with one, you just need a new cord.

The geek himself.

2 minutes ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Swap the cord with the one you use for your monitor and see if that works?

The cords aren't the same