Which network switch should I get?

Kitten of the Broccoli

I'm currently looking at 2 different gigabit switches on Newegg: the NETGEAR GS305, and the NETGEAR GS105.

I already have an FS105, but I need to be able to transfer files between the computers on my home network at a speed faster than 100Mbps. So, is there any reason I should avoid getting the GS305 in favor of the GS105? Like I said, this is for my home network, thus I don't need any super-professional features.

There's no real major difference between the two models. I personally have a 105 and haven't had any issues. The 105 does have shielded connectors but that doesn't really affect much in a home environment. Just go with which ever one is cheapest.

Main: AMD Ryzen 1600x | Custom Loop | Gigabyte Aorus X370 Gaming K5 | EVGA GTX 1070 Hybrid | Corsair 400C | 32GB (4X8GB) Corsair Vengeance Black DDR4 | Seasonic X-650 PSU | Samsung 960 EVO 256GB | Intel 520 240GB | Seagate Firecuda 1TB SSHD | Windows 10 Pro | LG 25UM58-P | Asus VS247H-P | Corsair Ironclaw RGB Mouse | Corsair Strafe Keyboard