NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti official specifications AND GAMING PERFORMANCE

Youbetternot

The guy who check this says even if it is set to uber mode still amd is 13% slower than the 780ti.But if we overclock 780ti its pretty sure it would be better than R9 290x in uber mode.Only in 4k they perform quiet similar 

"According to the official data NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti would perform 30% better than 290X. Of course we are looking at the numbers from NVIDIA, so it’s necessary to take these numbers with a grain of salt. I was told that in ‘real’ benchmarks GeForce GTX 780 Ti is about 20% faster than 290X in Quiet Mode. In Uber Mode R9 290X is still slower than 780 Ti, but only by 13%. If we add 4k benchmarks this number will get even better in AMD favor." 

Read the source guys. 

You look fishy with your weird incomprehensible username and your two posts. The 'I was told' that you're quoting doesn't fill me with confidence either, quoting a guy that was told some stuff by some other guy.

Definitely a source I'd trust, just like that ..

lol look at the far cry 3 results. 

my 7970 does better than that. 

these benches are NOT accurate.

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

I think they are trying to compare it fairly. Like, I doubt the 780Ti hits 95C or sounds like a jet engine doing this FPS.

Edit:

I also doubt the 780Ti is overclocked. Effectively, Uber Mode is an overclock.

Gtx 780ti was around 83c and R9 290x was around 95c . it was in some charts on the source. 

You look fishy with your weird incomprehensible username and your two posts. The 'I was told' that you're quoting doesn't fill me with confidence either, quoting a guy that was told some stuff by some other guy.

Definitely a source I'd trust, just like that ..

Ok first of all, i am from india. Thats why my name sound different and i have nothing against amd nor  i am any nvidia fan boy. As you guys know i just saw this in net and share with you guys thats it. Just like you i am not sure if its true . So just check the source thats it  :)  

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

I hope it performs this well because that sure is one hell of a claim. BF4 numbers look off for 290x.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

I think they are trying to compare it fairly. Like, I doubt the 780Ti hits 95C or sounds like a jet engine doing this FPS.

Edit:

I also doubt the 780Ti is overclocked. Effectively, Uber Mode is an overclock.

Uber mode is essentially sort of an overclock. It just cools the card better (better being a relative word for sorta) allowing the clocks to go higher. Basically like GPU Boost 2.0.

Even on uber mode the card struggles to get it's 1GHZ target boost. The temps are too damn high for it to run any faster than that especially on quiet mode.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I guess lets all just wait untill linus gets a 780ti for reviewing. So that we could know the real performance numbers. 

The guy who check this says even if it is set to uber mode still amd is 13% slower than the 780ti.But if we overclock 780ti its pretty sure it would be better than R9 290x in uber mode.Only in 4k they perform quiet similar 

"According to the official data NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti would perform 30% better than 290X. Of course we are looking at the numbers from NVIDIA, so it’s necessary to take these numbers with a grain of salt. I was told that in ‘real’ benchmarks GeForce GTX 780 Ti is about 20% faster than 290X in Quiet Mode. In Uber Mode R9 290X is still slower than 780 Ti, but only by 13%. If we add 4k benchmarks this number will get even better in AMD favor." 

Read the source guys. 

Also take into account that the 780Ti will cost $700 compared to $550. We will see the real benchmarks soon enough once the NDA is lifted to see if that kind of price is worth the extra performance. I'm still looking forward to see non-reference designed 290x's and what Mantle brings in terms of performance before I make a decision on upgrading.

Either way, it's great to see AMD competing again to force Nvidia to lower their prices to a more reasonable price tag. 

"Donny you're out of your element!"

"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules."

These numbers are wrong. Even for quiet mode

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

Sorry but my Titans dont sound like this...ill just leave this here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpD_r53qxJc

| Gaming/Folding Rig: | 4770k @ 4.4GHZ w/ Thermaltake Extreme 3.0 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2x DirectCUII GTX 780 Ti @ 1208mhz | Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB | Seasonic Platinum 1000w | Samsung 840 256gb | 1TB WD Blue | Corsair C70 | 3x ASUS MX239H Monitors |

I do not fully trust any company when it claims it product next to another on a graph. I will wait for the real benchmarks, also why is the 290x on Quiet?

Am I the only one thinking about how disgusting the yield rates are going to be on here?

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Hmmm by Nvidia's own admission the benchmarks were taken with the 290-X is throttling down to under 800Mhz even dipping to 720Mhz. Just shows how badly AMD did with their stock cooler design.

But still I would be more interested to see the results using third party coolers which allow the card to hold 1Ghz. Sure it will be much closer.

I'm going to wait for official benchmarks. You know, the ones from TechPowerUp that do 2-way, 3-way and 4-way SLI and Slick's overclocking benchmarks.

Looking forward to when it actually comes out, wonder what the price would be for the UK. Could pick up this or a non-reference 290X when they're released.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

Am I the only one thinking about how disgusting the yield rates are going to be on here?

Nope, but they have had a while to stockpile.

Been thinking about this....and it kinda makes you "angry" knowing NV could have released this all along yet they still put out the GTX 780.

....with its $649 pricetag. Happy with their products...not their tactics.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Been thinking about this....and it kinda makes you "angry" knowing NV could have released this all along yet they still put out the GTX 780.

....with its $649 pricetag. Happy with their products...not their tactics.

You must be really angry all the time, you know shopping for cars, shopping for anything really. You know, they are a business after all, and this is how business works. But I digress.

Can you tell me when they had the yield? Can you tell me when the 780Ti PCB was done? Can you tell me when it came out of T&QC? Because you are saying they could have released it earlier, why don't you tell everyone WHEN they could have released it.

Ok...you got way too offended by that comment. Take a breather pal....

I don't have such information. But the card was announced pretty quickly after 290X, with the GTX 780 being out since Q2 of 2013....appears they have had it for a little while to already be shipping samples to reviewers and placing them under NDA.

Ok...you got way too offended by that comment. Take a breather pal....

I don't have such information. But the card was announced pretty quickly after 290X, with the GTX 780 being out since Q2 of 2013....appears they have had it for a little while to already be shipping samples to reviewers and placing them under NDA.

Quoting would be good, so I know you replied... Its bad form not to quote someone.

But, what you are saying is that you don't know anything about the production, design, or anything about the product BUT you know 100% that Nvidia was holding back? How does that work in your mind, I wonder? I can't prove you wrong, mind you. But you can't prove you are right either. Only time will tell. Arguing with someone with your mindset is totally useless. You use the lack of evidence as evidence. Its disgusting, and shows someone that lacks knowledge, IMO.