NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti official specifications AND GAMING PERFORMANCE

Youbetternot

You must be really angry all the time, you know shopping for cars, shopping for anything really. You know, they are a business after all, and this is how business works. But I digress.

Can you tell me when they had the yield? Can you tell me when the 780Ti PCB was done? Can you tell me when it came out of T&QC? Because you are saying they could have released it earlier, why don't you tell everyone WHEN they could have released it.

The GTX780 ti is just a K6000 for gaming.

That card was in the makings for months.

That's only how business works when AMD has nothing againts Nvidia and they can put the prices and cards how they want.

We needed the R9-290X when TITAN came out now it's way to late.

What we really need is a strong AMD or a third company to step in like Intel that would push down the prices and fire up the competition.

So we can have the best products for cheap and not like it's right now where they can hold it back and sell it for $700-$1000.

RTX2070OC 

Am I the only one thinking about how disgusting the yield rates are going to be on here?

Ive been saying this since everyone was scream about how GK 110 should have been in the 680. The thing was that was never going to happen with the yields, I think its sadly an overlooked part of video card production. Neither Nvidia or AMD is really holding back, especially since that all GK 110 yields are disgustingly bad across the board. Kepler 110 core is all Nvidia has to rest on since the 20nm fabs are not ready yet. AMD pretty much did a gouge to the face on this one as they have a higher profit margin with the 290x since the die size is far smaller and the yields are better.

Plus there probably is a R9 - 299x (HD 7990 successor) in the wings. I can see this being possible due to the redesign of the coolers on the 7990. That triple fan card can dissipate a ton of heat.

I do think AMD made the mis-step of trying to cut costs too much with still using the cruddy 7970 coolers, I think this was more of a move to slide underneath the 780 and make  780 look like a gleaming turd in price/performance. Custom coolers will bring this into line, It always has in the past. If a bad refrence cooler gets released its usually the first item in the board partners list to try to differentiate their product.

Quoting would be good, so I know you replied... Its bad form not to quote someone.

But, what you are saying is that you don't know anything about the production, design, or anything about the product BUT you know 100% that Nvidia was holding back? How does that work in your mind, I wonder? I can't prove you wrong, mind you. But you can't prove you are right either. Only time will tell. Arguing with someone with your mindset is totally useless. You use the lack of evidence as evidence. Its disgusting, and shows someone that lacks knowledge, IMO.

Here I'll quote. Terribly sorry for offending you.

Not going to argue with you either....I don't post to incite arguments. Discussions yes...but given that you immediately resort to attacks and insults I can tell that won't happen.

Best of luck to you good sir. Keep fighting the good fight.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X