Does any HDMI Port Support HDMI 2.0?

I wanna buy a 144 hz Monitor. An the Monitor i wanna buy does only support DVI-DL and HDMI. But HDMI 1.4 doesnt support 1920x1080 @ 144 hz but 2.0 does.  On the website it says that the Monitor can run at 144 hz with DVI-DL. But now i wonder if i could also get 144 hz with an HDMI 2.0 Cable but i dont know if the Monitor supports it, then on the Website it onlys says that it supports HDMI but not wich one. Here is the Website: http://zowie.benq.com/en/product/monitor/xl/xl2411.html

The monitor must specifically have support for HDMI 2.0. While the port is not physically different, you will need to have proper hardware in order to support it.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

They only say that the Monitor has a HDMI Port but not wich one so its probalby a 1.4 one. 

The 144hz is over the DVI port.

1920 x 1080 at 144Hz (DVI-DL)

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0