NOT WORKING ONLY SHOWING IN DEVICE MANAGER

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH IM NOT FROM USA ETC.

CARD > TPLINK Archer T4U [AC1200 V1]

What did i do?

So I was having win7 pc with this internet card it was working great...

Then I Updated it to win10  it was  working bad  disconnecting from WiFi  after 2 hours 

So i decided to update drivers of this card so i go on  to TpLink Site and

I found drivers with software that installs  them

After that my card stopped working it was only appearing in device manager

So what I do about it?

I was trying to install drivers without this software just drivers  (windows evrytime timed out)  , trying to install drivers from CD that i got in the box

RE INSATLLING , I even called the help line of tp link but they said everything i basicly did  

What I Noticed ? 

= green light doesnt light up on card , it showing in device manager ONLY  as  TP-LINK WIRELESS ADAPTER 

DRIVERS AND ULTILITY I WAS INSTALLING > http://www.tp-link.com.pl/download/Archer-T4U_V1.html

HELP PLEASE

Try this: 

You need to disable ALL power management features for your USB ports, or at least the one the TP-Link is connected to, this includes the "USB selective suspend" in the power management settings in the Control Panel, and uncheck the "allow windows to turn off to save energy" (or something to that effect) in the Device Manager, you must uncheck this feature in the properties of both the TP-Link adapter and the USB Root Hubs under the Universal Serial Bus Controllers.

On 7.01.2017 at 0:42 AM, elpiop said:

Try this: 

You need to disable ALL power management features for your USB ports, or at least the one the TP-Link is connected to, this includes the "USB selective suspend" in the power management settings in the Control Panel, and uncheck the "allow windows to turn off to save energy" (or something to that effect) in the Device Manager, you must uncheck this feature in the properties of both the TP-Link adapter and the USB Root Hubs under the Universal Serial Bus Controllers.

actually I turned off all power manament stuff as you said but one thing i noticed is that  , when I was connecting Tp Link to usb port the usb port  was disappearing 

I also chcecked EventVwr Errors for that adapter  im including it in attachment ...   

PROBLEM.txt