How satisfying was it to build your first pc?

Coolnesgamer

^^^^^^^ How did it feel opening all the boxes and turning it on for the first time???

Excited after it finally turned on and posted after it was not powering on.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

If you enjoyed doing your first build, you obviously didn't cable manage properly.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

If you enjoyed doing your first build, you obviously didn't cable manage properly.

Haha totally true! No cable management at all in my build... I'll fix it eventually,

It was amazing knowing that I'm one of the few people I know that is able to do build a PC. It posted first time I turned it on and might of scared my dad several times, especially with the CPU pins crunching.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Was the most amazing feeling ever, especially after thinking I killed something by accident but it turned on.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

It was amazing knowing that I'm one of the few people I know that is able to do build a PC. It posted first time I turned it on and might of scared my dad several times, especially with the CPU pins crunching.

Cpu pins crunching Doesnt sound good!

So true, my cable management is a bit horrendous since it's my first PC build, but it was better than I expected but far worse than anybody else who has done it for a long time.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

was awesome :) never expected the gpu and motherboard to be as heavy as they are. Looking forward to doing it again 

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

It wasnt really anything special tbh it was kind of a pain. mostly because i had some issues but once it was running it was like christmas for a spoiled 3 year old. they didnt get all that they wished for but still got a lot. Since i dont have a gpu yet i cant play nearly as many games as i had hoped but the gpu is on its way so it should be better soon

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I rather enjoyed the process of cable management. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Havent built one yet cant wait!!!!!!!!!! :D

No one has had a awful time building one, is it really that easy?

Its like having sex apart from pleasure. Lot of sweat :P

Only thing bad was cable management, but back in the days it didnt count as cases were cases...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

My first build was awesome, it was like the first time went out with a girl

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Its like having sex apart from pleasure. Lot of sweat :P

Only thing bad was cable management, but back in the days it didnt count as cases were cases...

Sex doesnt involve blood and cable routing

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It was Flamin' awesome, but my anxiety levels go through the roof every time as the suspense of "will it work or will i have to send parts back" kicks in.

I think the best part of any build is when the parts are delivered and you have all those new unopened boxes on your table.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

It was awesome. Putting pressure on the CPU while installing it WAS THE SCARIEST SHIT EVER.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2450M @ 2.5Ghz RAM: 8GB GPU: HD Radeon 7470M (Potato) Mobo: No idea, probably a pumpkin.

My computer is a laptop.

BF3 on minimum settings = 25fps @ 720p

Sex doesnt involve blood and cable routing

Virgin&Bondage

I win...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Virgin&Bondage

I win...

Whatever floats your boat, shit that isnt the best thing to say. 

Listen if you care.