Rubber banding with low ping and high fps

This is probably frequently asked, but I want to know the cause of this problem, and how to fix it. I have around 60 ping and around 90fps in in csgo and overwatch. Yes, I am using wifi, and I have a wireless adapter in my PC. It's the TP-Link Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter (TL-WDN4800) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007GMPZ0A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_7upBybD7A8HWY

It normally keeps my internet connection at  5 bars and at times it goes down to 4 bars. One of the reasons why I can't use a Ethernet cable is because my pc is all the way up in my room and the modem is downstairs. I don't want to do that and have to cover it all up. My laptop doesn't have rubber banding issues at all. I think it may either be the drivers for the wireless adapter not working properly or it's the modem that needs to be worked on somehow. My OS is Win8.1 and so was my laptop's.

If by rubber banding you mean that you get set back in a game to a place you were half a second before then I want to mention that it might be the games fault, not yours.

To see if it's the WiFis fault use a sable for some time and see if the problem persists.

Yes that's what i mean by rubber banding. Ok, well it happens more in csgo and a little bit less in overwatch.

On 1/4/2017 at 9:17 AM, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

If by rubber banding you mean that you get set back in a game to a place you were half a second before then I want to mention that it might be the games fault, not yours.

To see if it's the WiFis fault use a sable for some time and see if the problem persists.

Lol, I knew it would work, but I'm kind of mad because I brought my setup downstairs to my modem and I have so far experienced 0 rubber banding in csgo with Ethernet cable. And my download speed on Speedtest.net went up by 10. And upload stayed the same. Ping was 22 on Ethernet and 29 on wifi. I don't know if I have to talk to a tech person or work on the modem.