Going a little crazy, can't get any MB to Post, tested CPU, Memory, PSU, MB

So I was using a Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha with a 6700k and a GTX 1080 Strix, with 3200MHz G.Skill Trident Z (16GB - 8GBx2) Sticks of DDR4 Memory. All of a sudden I kept running into boot problems, I had a i5 6500 because I was planning on putting the 6700k in a different machine for VR uses, and then the 6500 for basically streaming. I actually have 4 Sticks of G.Skill Trident Z 8GB sticks but I know 1 of them is bad as it wouldn't boot with one or the other a while back. I used BIOS Flashback multiple times and each time I turn on my computer it wouldn't even beep or post a debug code, just an instant on and off. I figured my PSU COULD be the problem but I highly doubt it, it's a AX760i Platinum (Titiatnium) 80+ Efficiency, Corsair's top of the line basically, but I have a EVGA Supernova 550 G2 which was supposed to be for a mATX build but figured it would be enough to try without my GPU (even with the GPU it should be fine but either way, got the same results). 

Of course one of the first things I did was swap out CPUs since I had one, no bueno. Then I figured I would swap out the memory (I figure 1 out of the Trident Z sticks would still work), but was getting no where. I have 2 sticks of DDR4 Crucial Ballistix 2400MHz RAM, but I think the first Maximus VIII I used it with, and it never worked and I don't think they are compatible, so I just started with the G.Skill. However, I figured I wanted to upgrade my MB anyways and got a Z170 Deluxe this time from Asus and pretty much went through the same gamut. I installed it basically as I had my MVIIIHA, and same results....I really need a test bench just so I don't have to go through the annoyance of testing stuff out. 

My Storage of choice was a Samsung 512GB 950 Pro M.2 but I have 2 other Samsung 850 EVOs, although I just had 1 in there for Metro Apps and whatnot. Either way I took the NVMe drive out (Maximus VIII MB's don't detect the 950 Pro however it does show up when installing windows or booting into it. Just not in the UEFI. I was hoping this would be updated in the Deluxe, and it may have but I have not even seen the UEFI screen on the new MB. I am probably going to buy new Memory as I need more anyways to finish another build (which might end up with me buying twice the RAM I intended to buy), but either way, any help here? Everytime I use BIOS Flashback it flashes a few times and then shows a solid light, usually when it actually updates, it flashes, then flashes faster then goes dark. 

Any help would be appreciated

Only time I've seen something like that was when there was a short. Is it possible that a wire got pinched somewhere or something on the motherboard is touching metal?

i guess it is possible. I was so frustrated instead of taking everything apart I just pulled the MB out and carefully moved the cables then settled the Deluxe in. The MVIIIHA (ironically I have 2, 1 crashed hardcore and haven't played with it since), but I guess it couldn't hurt to build from scratch (I ordered a AX860i as well and figured using that and my 760i as a backup or for another system. Seems like they are phasing the AX760i out anyways. I like the Corsair AXi series, but yeah it's very possible to have a cable shorted. I just dont see what could be doing that since I swapped out the entire PSU (it had just enough modular cables for a GPU with 8/6Pin, 24Pin, and 8Pin CPU connector (I used 1 molex cable and just used 1 Molex>2 SATA Splitter since I have the NZXT USB Header Hub with HUE+ and the Kraken X61 (speaking of a shorted cable, I really would like to get the X62 since the X61 has way too many cables coming from it and I dont even use the fan connectors) but the USB Header thing is more because there just aren't enough USB 2.0 Headers for most PCs IMO. Although I love 2 USB 3.0 Headers common these days.

Start one step at a time. Motherboard, 1 stick of RAM, CPU and Power, if it boots then add second stick of RAM, if no try different RAM in different DIM slots don't plug anything else in until it posts. then add one component at a time. Try to post, reboot, rinse and repeat. This will eliminate variables. Vs connecting everything at once and pressing power. I build my CPU, RAM, MOBO, and power outside the case 1st to make sure it works. It can save some serious time.