Left side of the Razer Kraken Pro is not working...

I was wondering if there are ways to fix my headset? Because recently the left side of the headset is sometimes getting quiet and gone silent... (it started in December 26, 2016)

These are the attempts i made to fix my headset :
*I tried to balanced my headset (That Didn't worked)

*I tried to reconnect the ports including it's adapter (That Didn't worked)

*I tried to press the broken side of the headset (It worked... But for a short amount of time)

*I used it on my phone but it seems to have the same issue

So meaning... I'm thinking that it's the headset itself and not the sound drivers nor the Razer surround drivers either...

I can't go into both Youtube nor Google to find the solution because all the answers are for the Razer Kraken 7.1 (Not Pro)

Also i can't disassemble the headset too because i don't want to void any warranty  from the store where i bought the product or from the Razer store itself...

I already contact the Razer Support so i have to wait for few days for their response.

NOTE : I bought the Product since August 6, 2016 and i still have the receipt. 

you need to use the warranty

I tried to press the broken side of the headset (It worked... But for a short amount of time)

that maybe is for a cable  that is "broken"

That's gaming headsets general build quality i'm afraid, something is bound to go wrong soon especially from Razer. Just RMA it since its under a year rather than you tamper around with it and void the warantee :D

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

37 minutes ago, JeJaRaLa said:

you need to use the warranty

I tried to press the broken side of the headset (It worked... But for a short amount of time)

that maybe is for a cable  that is "broken"

37 minutes ago, nicobombai said:

That's gaming headsets general build quality i'm afraid, something is bound to go wrong soon especially from Razer. Just RMA it since its under a year rather than you tamper around with it and void the warantee :D

ok i'm going to request a warranty to the store where i bought the headset. thx for helping :)

• 1 year later...
On 12/27/2016 at 10:25 PM, Elastico345 said:

I was wondering if there are ways to fix my headset? Because recently the left side of the headset is sometimes getting quiet and gone silent... (it started in December 26, 2016)

These are the attempts i made to fix my headset :
*I tried to balanced my headset (That Didn't worked)

*I tried to reconnect the ports including it's adapter (That Didn't worked)

*I tried to press the broken side of the headset (It worked... But for a short amount of time)

*I used it on my phone but it seems to have the same issue

So meaning... I'm thinking that it's the headset itself and not the sound drivers nor the Razer surround drivers either...

I can't go into both Youtube nor Google to find the solution because all the answers are for the Razer Kraken 7.1 (Not Pro)

Also i can't disassemble the headset too because i don't want to void any warranty  from the store where i bought the product or from the Razer store itself...

I already contact the Razer Support so i have to wait for few days for their response.

NOTE : I bought the Product since August 6, 2016 and i still have the receipt. 

Hey there, I had the same problem just this morning out of the blue, hadn’t changed any settings prior. And managed to fix it without having to use the warranty. 

I went into my Realtek HD sound manager settings and turned up the main volume as it was at the halfway mark by windows default. So I turned it up to around 80% mark and it works fine. 

I hope this helps anyone who comes across this issue as it did for me. 

Peace