Hilarity Ensues After Trump Nomination

straight_stewie

DISCLAIMER: This post is not in any way intended to incite rioting or flame wars. It is, however, intended to be a showcase for the hilarious lack of logic that has occurred after Donald Trump won the United States presidential election and nomination. That said, unfortunately my filter bubble is such that I only really see the illogical parts of the opposing side, so I apologize in advance for the seemingly one-sidedness of this post. Please feel free to reply with anything and everything that you find hilarious that relates to this situation, from either side of the political spectrum.

Since Donald Trump became the president elect of the United States of America, there has been so much hilarity and illogical action. Michael Moore has both blamed Trump for something that hasn't even happened, and attempted to bribe members of the electoral college to abandon their duties.

"To you, Mr. Trump, I say this: When this next terrorist attack takes place, it is YOU who will be charged by the American people with a gross dereliction of duty. It was YOUR job to pay attention, to protect the country. But you were too busy tweeting."

The ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union) and the Sierra Club are holding fundraisers and already planning lawsuits on Trump, for things that he hasn't even done yet.

sue trump.PNG

http://observer.com/2016/12/aclu-anthony-romero-interview-trump-obama/#.WFmtMWNV2i8.twitter

And finally, this little gem that I stumbled across on facebook:
Capture.PNG

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

The worst part is: America is now only 60% White, which means Trump will be the last President that Whites will have the numbers to vote into office

11 minutes ago, CDHoward said:

The worst part is: America is now only 60% White, which means Trump will be the last President that Whites will have the numbers to vote into office

Trump's win wasn't as much about whites voting him in as it was about fake news making Hilary look terrible methinks

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

1 minute ago, Energycore said:

Trump's win wasn't as much about whites voting him in as it was about fake news making Hilary look terrible methinks

Pretty sure Hillary needed no help to look terrible, mate. She supports immigration, is pro-Islam, pro-Black Lives Matter etc.

Trump is Americas last chance....

1 minute ago, Energycore said:

More of fake news making Hillary look good and Trump look terrible if you ask me.

Greatly evidenced by all the false ideas that people have been spouting about Trump that they got from fake/biased news, like how he's extremely "racist" or "sexist".

Can't forget about Hillary and her endless FBI investigations, and all the other shit she's gotten herself into over the years.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

22 minutes ago, Energycore said:

Umm Hillary didnt need fake news to make her look bad. She did well on her own in that department. 

OT: What Micheal Moore said can land him jail just for saying it buut he wont end up there.

As for the electoral vote it was done legally and officially it's done it's over, Hillary conceded, Jill Stein lost her mind and everyone else has accepted what has happened with exception to the die hard ignorants, the this whole thing is has more flair than what is needed. It needs to stop, it wont but it should.

:| 

(NB4 thread is locked)

15 minutes ago, straight_stewie said:

This has gone horribly, horribly, wrong.

It was intended to be a comedy show, instead it's a debate. Whups 

What were you expecting from a forum the debates everything? 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

4 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

What were you expecting from a forum the debates everything? 

I was expecting some adult behavior, or at the very least, arguments that could be substantiated. Oh boy how foolish was I?

1 minute ago, straight_stewie said:

I was expecting some adult behavior, or at the very least, arguments that could be substantiated. Oh boy how foolish was I?

There plenty of young'uns here so expect a lot of that... but there are plenty of adults here as well but from all around the world with all country of origin influences included, bear that in mind for future discussions.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

14 minutes ago, straight_stewie said:

This has gone horribly, horribly, wrong.

It was intended to be a comedy show, instead it's a debate. Whups 

You really expected a thread about politics to not become a discussion? :P

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

18 minutes ago, Energycore said:

You really expected a thread about politics to not become a discussion?

I expected it to become a satirical discussion of the stupidity of peoples actions/sayings. As evidenced by my OP. But I guess that that was slightly too much to ask for.

I expected it to become a satirical discussion of the stupidity of peoples actions/sayings. As evidenced by my OP. But I guess that that was slightly too much to ask for.

Hard to talk light about having someone that spoke against every single minority as president

etc etc

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Just now, Energycore said:

Hard to talk light about having someone that spoke against every single minority as president

That's exactly the kind of thing that we were just discussing about avoiding.

That's exactly the kind of thing that we were just discussing about avoiding.

Sorry, out of ideas.

Well, here's one with Mexican deputies beating on a Donald Trump pinata

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, straight_stewie said:

Michael Moore

Moore predicted Trumps Presidential win. And everyone laughed at Moore. Now Moore is laughing at them. I cant blame Mr. Moore.

Haters gonna hate.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

6 hours ago, CDHoward said:

... That's not how democracy works. 

- snip-

6 hours ago, Energycore said:

One of my favorites from the right was that one really skinny blond chick (forgot her name, sorry) said that Trump would win if only peoples who's great grandparents where born in the US. Kind of like a no shit one. If only Hispanic people where allowed to vote Hillary would win, but that's not how you democracy. 

From the left was laci greens quick 180, and the general "ermahgerdh, second haulocast, rip black ppl, fascist conservatives" , etc, etc. Some of the funniest shit. 

TL:DR so many people on either side are lunatics. Actual discourse becomes really hard when it's so dogmatic. 

- snip-

6 hours ago, Energycore said:

I think it was more about (probably untenable) promises to bring back blue collar jobs.  That's how he won key rust belt states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin.

3 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

... That's not how democracy works. 

Erm, bro, you think we actually still live in democracies?

In England, the few of us left who are actually English are living under a literal multiracial, cuckold dictatorship. And basic speech, basic thought, and existing, is completely illegal.

7 hours ago, Velvet Revolver said:

Moore predicted Trumps Presidential win. And everyone laughed at Moore. Now Moore is laughing at them. I cant blame Mr. Moore.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

4 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

The last 2 threads in the forum where Trump was discussed ended up being locked o.O Surprised everybody here is acting mature...... 

It's still early and unknown, there's time for the salt mines to pour out and whine about the orange toupee who is supposedly going to ruin the world.

I love it.

1 minute ago, ninninon said:

It is quite interesting, and partly the reason why I don't bother with this forum anymore. It's just full of 10-13 year olds who like to argue about political issues such as this. 

But it's fun, if I weren't to get banned for trolling I'd be up 10k posts triggering people.