Which One Are You?

CDHoward

Which One Are You?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Nationalist Or Pro-Multiculturalist?

• Fresh Nationalist
    • Multiculturalist
    • None

4 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I'm not picking any because of the scanty and problematic choices. I might have voted if you put this instead.

IMG_5001.JPG

I've not seen this cool version before. I've only seen that other simple one.

On this, I'm an Ethnic Nationalist. But I'm not actually Right-wing in the classical sense or whatever as I'm totally non-religious, not bothered by gays, and I'm anti-Capitalism and viscerally anti-Austerity.

13 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

@CDHoward @Dan Castellaneta I'm a Classic Liberal. 

'Classical Liberal', not to be confused with most people who call themselves 'Liberal' today, who are in reality far-Left, pro-Black Power, pro-multiculturalism, pro-immigration, pro-Islam Cucks.

15 minutes ago, CDHoward said:

'Classical Liberal', not to be confused with most people who call themselves 'Liberal' today, who are in reality far-Left, pro-Black Power, pro-multiculturalism, pro-immigration, pro-Islam Cucks.

It's really hard to put my political stance into word but I'm in 100% concurrence with Dave Rubin whom I share the same political stance.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Personally I think nationalism and multiculturalism are stupid. The complexion of my skin is white sure, but I don't see why it matters. As long what I or anyone else does doesn't affect anyone else negatively, then I see no reason to be concerned with the doings of others or groups of people. Diversity is a fine thing, but I don't think it should be forced. Though it from time to time could be an ideal.

Personally I care more about my state than the country that my state is associated with. I don't hate the country that Minnesota is tied to but, I'm a Minnesotan first, then an American.

Though as far as governance goes, I agree with the left but not the regressive left or identity politics. That's what's alienating me and many others from supporting the left is the PC culture and Identity politics. I'm gay but I reject the notion that us gays have to associate with a certain party or something.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

9 hours ago, CDHoward said:

because Whites entirely built America.

Sure the Irish did build some railroads, but people from Asia/China were building railroads too.

Like Black Nationalism, White Nationalism isn't cool either. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 hour ago, wcreek said:

Sure the Irish did build some railroads, but people from Asia/China were building railroads too.

Like Black Nationalism, White Nationalism isn't cool either. 

Don't be a Cuck, bro. Not cool ?

2 hours ago, CDHoward said:

I think the good thing is that nowadays the regressive left is old enough that people have grown accustomed to it and know how to deal with its bullshit. The alt right is the new progressive left, give it a year or two (when it starts affecting policy)  until there becomes an anti alt right movement like there was an anti SJW movement. 

- snip-

47 minutes ago, CDHoward said:

Don't be a Cuck, bro. Not cool ?

White nationalism is as bad as black nationalism. Any form of racial separation does nothing except heighten national tension and is worse for your country. 

- snip-

I just realised I didn't actually answer the question.

I wouldn't call myself nationalist or multiculturalist. I don't think it's right to group together an entire race or ethnicity based on stereotypes, the traits of some and their history, which is essentially what cultural perception is. I judge the individual person on their traits and personality, rather than trying to look at a whole group.

Basically, I don't care what race you are. If you're a good person who treats others well and contributes to society, ethnicity could not matter less.

All my personal opinions, of course ;)

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

8 hours ago, CDHoward said:

I've not seen this cool version before. I've only seen that other simple one.

On this, I'm an Ethnic Nationalist. But I'm not actually Right-wing in the classical sense or whatever as I'm totally non-religious, not bothered by gays, and I'm anti-Capitalism and viscerally anti-Austerity.

What are you then? 

- snip-

1 minute ago, Kumaresh said:

I would say I'm a nationalist. In India, we have quite a few social justice loons, and we aren't allowed to express certain opinions and the media has extreme political bias in many cases. In America, the social fabric of the country is being threatened by the regressive left. The regressive left has almost become mainstream in America and people aren't allowed to say certain things or have certain opinions without being unfairly targeted, harassed or discharged from their educational institutions or workplaces. My stances aren't well researched, rather I would say they are reactionary. I am not entirely sure how good my positions are, but I am quite certain the opposite position is terrible. I will elaborate some of my opinions later.....

Nice one, mate. You're worth more than 10,000 White Leftists.

Your people have a similar Muslim problem to us, don't they.

You Indians are the only decent immigrants that have come to England.

We've got the leftists inordinately defending Islam here, that's quite true. However, I am not very proud of some Indian immigrants. While it is true that they are generally decent people, some of them maintain their old habits of being noisy, causing a lot of disturbances and littering. I noticed this issue in Little India when I went to Singapore. I've heard from many of my NRI relatives that this happens in America and England too. This is extremely rare among the higher income groups though.

Yeah, some Indians can be dodgy. An example is that proper blatant, shady Windows virus phone scam that's still going around.

Also, the fact that many Indians poo and wee in the streets.

You're still a million times better than Muslims and black people, though, mate.

2 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

Some of the parallels between India and America

Focusing inordinately on race and gender ~ Focusing inordinately on caste and gender

Reservations in educational institutions and jobs ~ affirmative action ( worse in India )

Left leaning media, demonisation of conservative opinions by the media, Muslim appeasement, hatred towards you based on you being in a "privileged" group, incessant fearmongering ( look up the "intolerance debate" in India ), libtard virtue signalling celebrities and "intellectuals" , etc. 

Will add more later. 

Yes, I know you have a caste system, which is unique to Indians. In England, we still have a class system.

Aside from that, what you describe is the same situation we have in England and America; except that we are being racially genocided into the bargain.

17 hours ago, CDHoward said:

I wish Linus would share his political views etc. I've always been interested to know what they are.

If he's pro-multiculturalism, pro-immigration etc it would very severely erode my respect for him etc.

Obviously he is both of those things considering he hired Dennis even before he was documented.

12 minutes ago, Ethan_Carter125 said:

Obviously he is both of those things considering he hired Dennis even before he was documented.

I forgot that Linus is Canadian.

Canada is almost as Cucked as Sweden. Bloody awful country.

That said, I still don't think Linus is a Leftist.

1 hour ago, CDHoward said:

I forgot that Linus is Canadian.

Canada is almost as Cucked as Sweden. Bloody awful country.

That said, I still don't think Linus is a Leftist.

you only say you don't think of Linus as a leftist because you don't want him to be.

A moral question for everybody: If you make an objectively truthful statement and it happens to be a "racist" statement, do you support your statement because it is truthful or do you decry it because it is racist ?

If you think something is derogatory and/or discriminatory, against any kind of group, you should probably not say it.

6 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

A moral question for everybody: If you make an objectively truthful statement and it happens to be a "racist" statement, do you support your statement because it is truthful or do you decry it because it is racist ?

Facts cannot be racist, those who would claim that facts are racist are simply trying to hide from the truth. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

2 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

I've seen that conservatives who bring up FBI crime statistics about black people to BLM are called racists.

I would simply say that those who are accusing them of racism are either trying to hide from the facts personally, or shame those who bring up the facts so that they can hide the facts from the general public. 

If you have a problem with the statistics, you should investigate the method of collecting data. Attacking the person is an ad hominem logical fallacy. 

Facts cannot be racist. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Your poll is flawed.  You could technically be a nationalist multiculturalist or a single race supremacist globalist.  It's like comparing a color to a shape.

Also each term needs to specify degree. You can be against a one world government without being a supremacist nationalist, just as you can be against multiculturalism and not be a neo Nazi.  In fact culture and race are two different things.  You will also find that vastly different cultures can share a lot in common without surrendering their identity, but that doesn't mean they are always or easily interchangeable.  So in that sense, multiculturalism is a myth.  As much a myth as "white people made everything".

1 hour ago, Ethan_Carter125 said:

If you think something is derogatory and/or discriminatory, against any kind of group, you should probably not say it.

Wow, very regressive, Ethan. Are you a Steve Shives fan lel?

17 hours ago, wcreek said:

Personally I care more about my state than the country that my state is associated with. I don't hate the country that Minnesota is tied to but, I'm a Minnesotan first, then an American.

Treason!

8 hours ago, Kumaresh said:

I can't imagine a racist statement that would be truthful. Only statements that could be misconstrued as racist.

15 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

I think the good thing is that nowadays the regressive left is old enough that people have grown accustomed to it and know how to deal with its bullshit. The alt right is the new progressive left, give it a year or two (when it starts affecting policy)  until there becomes an anti alt right movement like there was an anti SJW movement. 

"We're going to start saying Merry Christmas again!"

How is this not PC?

10 hours ago, CDHoward said:

You're still a million times better than Muslims and black people, though, mate.

I wonder how much crap you can write in one thread.