Which One Are You?

CDHoward

Which One Are You?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Nationalist Or Pro-Multiculturalist?

• Fresh Nationalist
    • Multiculturalist
    • None

6 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Culture is inherently stupid.

Elaborate please.

Do you at least admit that White Culture absolutely exists?

Modern day alt-right are nothing but throw backs to the glory days of fascism, if you want to call it that. 

Also, what the fuck is "White Culture" and why is it capitalized? I'm sensing a supremacy complex...

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

1 minute ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Modern day alt-right are nothing but throw backs to the glory days of fascism, if you want to call it that. 

Also, what the fuck is "White Culture" and why is it capitalized? I'm sensing a supremacy complex...

While Culture is: European Culture; English/British Culture; Shakespeare; Churchill; Empire; beauty; inventors of the Internet, computer, phone, TV and literally everything else; Philosophy; Art; the original American Culture was White Culture because Whites entirely built America.

Need I go on, mate?

1 hour ago, CDHoward said:

I wish Linus would share his political views etc. I've always been interested to know what they are.

If he's pro-multiculturalism, pro-immigration etc it would very severely erode my respect for him etc.

Yeah that's just asking for a backlash more than his supposed bias against AMD.

2 minutes ago, CDHoward said:

So a bunch of random things, half of which are sciences that used mathematics developed in Asia. Races don't have an overall culture as culture varies between nations and ethnic groups. You put too much emphasis on race and culture which is why you think there is problem to begin with. I judge humans as humans because no two people are the same. I couldn't care less about someone's culture, race, or ethnicity. What matters is the individual.

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

1 minute ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

So a bunch of random things, half of which are sciences that used mathematics developed in Asia. Races don't have an overall culture as culture varies between nations and ethnic groups. You put too much emphasis on race and culture which is why you think there is problem to begin with. I judge humans as humans because no two people are the same. I couldn't care less about someone's culture, race, or ethnicity. What matters is the individual.

It's not about hating individual humans. I'm talking large-scale stuff here. I'm talking about the literal nightmare our future is now set to be as we become the tiny minority in our own nations.

By the way, I forgot to put space travel in the list of White Culture.

Just now, CDHoward said:

It's not about hating individual humans. I'm talking large-scale stuff here. I'm talking about the literal nightmare our future is now set to be as we become the tiny minority in our own nations.

By the way, I forgot to put space travel in the list of White Culture.

So you admit you're scared of being a minority and have a superiority complex?

Space travel stills applies to the sciences I mentioned even though China and Japan have their own space programs so I'm not sure how it is white exclusive.

5 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

So you admit you're scared of being a minority and have a superiority complex?

Space travel stills applies to the sciences I mentioned even though China and Japan have their own space programs so I'm not sure how it is white exclusive.

We Whites already are a tiny global ethnic minority. We're only 8% of the world's population.

And now the hordes have invaded and colonised our only nations. It scares me, you say? No, it enrages me.

3 minutes ago, CDHoward said:

We Whites already are a tiny global ethnic minority. We're only 8% of the world's population.

And now the hordes have invaded and colonised our only nations. It scares me, you say? No, it enrages me.

Well at least your honest I guess. At least I got to actually meet a fascist that was honest about their position, it's a nice change.

17 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Well at least your honest I guess. At least I got to actually meet a fascist that was honest about their position, it's a nice change.

NhiV3Ho.gif

1 hour ago, CDHoward said:

I see your location is England. Out of curiosity, did you vote Leave or Remain in the EU referendum?

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

1 minute ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

I see your location is England. Out of curiosity, did you vote Leave or Remain in the EU referendum?

'Leave', of course, mate 

20 hours ago, CDHoward said:

Are You A Modern Alt-Right Nationalist, Or A Multiculturalist?

Or None?

NOTE: This is an anonymous poll

Please be civil, or a Lefty mod might lock it /Jks

I'm not picking any because of the scanty and problematic choices. I might have voted if you put this instead.

IMG_5001.JPG

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

11 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I'm not picking any because of the scanty and problematic choices. I might have voted if you put this instead.

IMG_5001.JPG

According to the website I am a conservative liberal or whatever. (Definitely more on the right than left)

My System:

Intel Core i5-4690k  / Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Asus Z97-AR MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 100me Corsair Vengeance LP 1600Mhz 2x4GB DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB / Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM HDD / NZXT S340 EVGA SuperNOVA G1 650W / Windows 10 Home 64 / AOC G2460PQU 1080p 144hz / Corsair VOID Wireless RGB Razer Taipan Laser Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 

My Laptop (Asus X55C-DS31):

Intel Core i3-2370M @ 2.4Ghz 6GB RAM / OCZ ARC100 240GB SSD /

My Phone:

OnePlus Three Graphite Black / 64GB

My Watch:

Moto 360 1st Generation

If we're starting to talk political spectrums, I'm left-wing Libertarian.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

6 hours ago, CDHoward said:

No. Individualism us the reason our nations have been invaded and colonised, and why we're pushed around. Alone, we're weak, as a collective we're strong....

Individualism is all well and good, but not in times of war like we're in now (the physical, demographical, financial, psychological and racial war being waged against White men, women and children right now).

People are strong as a collective, but everyone needs to learn and think rationally for themselves to create their own ideals and opinions. There is way too much manipulation in this world.

3 hours ago, CDHoward said:

Don't worry, the horrors of European colonization made this kind of stuff socially reprehensible.

3 hours ago, CDHoward said:

While Culture is: European Culture; English/British Culture; Shakespeare; Churchill;

Wonderful. But that was Europe.

Empire.

Not a good thing.

beauty.

Present in all cultures and all races.

inventors of the Internet, computer, phone, TV

Great. But that was Europe and North America.

literally everything else.

That's a bit of a stretch mate.

Philosophy; Art;

*Western Philosophy; *Western Art;

All humans have engaged in those with or without influence from other cultures.

the original American Culture was White Culture because Whites entirely built America.

I wonder why they needed all those slaves then.

4 hours ago, CDHoward said:

I wish Linus would share his political views etc. I've always been interested to know what they are.

If he's pro-multiculturalism, pro-immigration etc it would very severely erode my respect for him etc.

Ask Dennis if Linus is against immigration.

1 hour ago, Misanthrope said:

It depends on which cultures. Most are fine with integrating with each other yet others are exclusionary and self segregating like Muslims.

As much as I don't want to get called a racist or "anti-Muslim", what you've said is the truth.