Bundlestar giveaway! Pick 1 of 10 games

DKL

THE GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED

Good luck to everyone who entered!

http://tinyurl.com/Bundlestargive

it's a gleam.io giveaway. 

Bundle Stars and Jelly Deals are giving away 10 official keys of your choice!

Simply pick the PC game you want to win and you could be one of ten lucky winners! These will be drawn and contacted on the 19th December.

Please note that the Grand Theft Auto V base game will be delivered as a Rockstar Social Club key. Every other prize will be a Steam key. Good luck!

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link

Never won anything yet but given it a go... also, if you don't like it, don't do it. 

Gaming system: R7 7800X3D, Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming Wifi, Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE ARGB, Corsair Vengeance 2x 32GB 6000C30, RTX 4070, MSI MPG A850G, Fractal Design North, Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Productivity system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, 64GB ram (mixed), RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, random 1080p + 720p displays.
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

1 hour ago, Cela1 said:

But why?

its annoying, makes you follow all the person stuff and share it and all that just to maybe win a game.

then you get all these updates from the pages that you dont care about, most people unfollow after they enter so its just dumb.

Everyone should own a vive.

2 hours ago, MANIDY inc said:

its annoying, makes you follow all the person stuff and share it and all that just to maybe win a game.

then you get all these updates from the pages that you dont care about, most people unfollow after they enter so its just dumb.

Agreed, but if you want stuff for free you have to be willing to give up freedoms, do advertising, etc. You are the product. :)

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link

Just now, MANIDY inc said:

Most of the time the social media things are just extras though, however I do get what you mean.

11 hours ago, DKL said:

Agreed, but if you want stuff for free you have to be willing to give up freedoms, do advertising, etc. You are the product. :)

yeah I get that, but if its was a 100% win rate like do things and you get a steam key thats fine . but just for a chance to win eh, 

ive done some of the free steam keys ones where you're guaranteed a key (if they are not all taken)

Everyone should own a vive.

Neato! Thanks for sharing. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |