Please, Please! THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!

Has Linus done "reacting to old videos" yet???

If not, in the name of sweet, Holy, tiny, infant, 10lb 8oz (that's 4.7627kg to everyone else, but just doesn't have the same ring, does it??) baby Jeebus, upvote the shizz out of this and make Linus react to this video:

It's the better than an Aussie punching a kangaroo to save his dog in a headlock!!

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Enie

Luke did

I like to think that LTT is above making "React to" videos more than once every five years.

They're a tech channel. Making videos like this takes them even further away from tech and more into the realm of entertainment. They're already very much flirting with this line. 

On channel super fun, maybe, but that type of video doesn't even fit there.

21 minutes ago, corrado33 said:

I like to think that LTT is above making "React to" videos more than once every five years.

They're a tech channel. Making videos like this takes them even further away from tech and more into the realm of entertainment. They're already very much flirting with this line. 

I completely respect your opinion and I also disagree with you. Merry Christmas ?!!! ? ?

3 hours ago, corrado33 said:

They could make it part of WAN Show every now and then. It would fit fine there.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 10:25 AM, ENIAC1946 said:

Has Linus done "reacting to old videos" yet???

If not, in the name of sweet, Holy, tiny, infant, 10lb 8oz (that's 4.7627kg to everyone else, but just doesn't have the same ring, does it??) baby Jeebus, upvote the shizz out of this and make Linus react to this video:

It's the better than an Aussie punching a kangaroo to save his dog in a headlock!!

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Enie

Still funny. Dem gigs doe.

• 1 month later...