I need project ideas

jubjub

I'm currently really bored and have no project ideas. If anyone has something that they would like to see done that they maybe don't have the ability to do or maybe don't have the time I'm up for it. Will release any source code.

3 minutes ago, TAHIRMIA said:

Make a GTA Online mod menu lol

I would but I'd rather not make something that gets banned in less than a week by rockstar.

1 minute ago, jubjub said:

I would but I'd rather not make something that gets banned in less than a week by rockstar.

You could try to build your own game and put it on steam

Hello

Just now, TAHIRMIA said:

You could try to build your own game and put it on steam

haha, when I said I have time I meant a few months not half a year

4 minutes ago, jubjub said:

haha, when I said I have time I meant a few months not half a year

do i need to remind the community that "candy ass candy eater" is a game that exists, purely for the meme?

Just now, manikyath said:

do i need to remind the community that "candy ass candy eater" is a game that exists, purely for the meme?

I have never heard of that game, I hope I never decide to google it.

4 minutes ago, jubjub said:

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

Just now, jubjub said:

no need to google :D

2 hours ago, jubjub said:

I'm currently really bored and have no project ideas. If anyone has something that they would like to see done that they maybe don't have the ability to do or maybe don't have the time I'm up for it. Will release any source code.

A bot that hacks into Facebook.

A bot that pisses people off when they message it. (Integrate into Instagram and get awesome PP for best results)

I generally have ideas when in the shower or walking.

Have a long shower and see what you can come up with.

You'll find something to do.

3 minutes ago, leonfagan71 said:

A bot that hacks into Facebook.

A bot that pisses people off when they message it. (Integrate into Instagram and get awesome PP for best results)

I generally have ideas when in the shower or walking.

Have a long shower and see what you can come up with.

You'll find something to do.

After my 7th bot and making jarvis with a raspberrypi and I started getting bored with hacking since so many restrictions I started learning about quantum computing... my new favourite field of computing but it's not easy to do anything.

I think I'll do the bot that pisses people off though. Thanks for the great idea.

Just now, jubjub said:

After my 7th bot and making jarvis with a raspberrypi and I started getting bored with hacking since so many restrictions I started learning about quantum computing... my new favourite field of computing but it's not easy to do anything.

I think I'll do the bot that pisses people off though. Thanks for the great idea.

Lol,

I have a few bots in Instagram :D always fun stuff.

It's worse when they go out of control :) 

3 minutes ago, leonfagan71 said:

Lol,

I have a few bots in Instagram :D always fun stuff.

It's worse when they go out of control :) 

I remember having an irc chat built into a forum, we also were allowed irc bots. I made a bot that says no when someone says yes, my friend at the same time without telling me made a bot that says yes when someone says no. We kinda got in trouble for that one and crashed a few things (chat was in beta).

Same problem here. I recently started to learn some basics of machine learning and artificial intelligence. It's a really topic, but the long learning process is pretty boring :D

1 minute ago, MoVo said:

Same problem here. I recently started to learn some basics of machine learning and artificial intelligence. It's a really topic, but the long learning process is pretty boring :D

A lot of statistics, I've never liked statistics, or machine learning xD

1 minute ago, jubjub said:

A lot of statistics, I've never liked statistics, or machine learning xD

Yeah but you can build really fun things with ml technologies. Especially bots:D

Just now, MoVo said:

Yeah but you can build really fun things with ml technologies. Especially bots:D

Yeah and I use them, but you are not getting me anywhere near the maps and graphs xD

1 hour ago, jubjub said:

I remember having an irc chat built into a forum, we also were allowed irc bots. I made a bot that says no when someone says yes, my friend at the same time without telling me made a bot that says yes when someone says no. We kinda got in trouble for that one and crashed a few things (chat was in beta).

What language are you using to build your bots?

1 minute ago, MoVo said:

What language are you using to build your bots?

Many different languages because I integrate things together (like teamspeak).

C#

Javascript

Lua

C++

Python

Those are the main things

@jubjub

PLEASE make software that lets me control all my RGB lighting from one place. I want my NZXT Hue+, ASUS RGB Graphics Card, and Corsair RGB Keyboard, and Logitech RGB mouse to all be controlled through one utility. i don't know if this is possible, but it would be a godsend for people who want to change their entire setup's theme in a few seconds.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

1 minute ago, RadiatingLight said:

@jubjub

PLEASE make software that lets me control all my RGB lighting from one place. I want my NZXT Hue+, ASUS RGB Graphics Card, and Corsair RGB Keyboard, and Logitech RGB mouse to all be controlled through one utility. i don't know if this is possible, but it would be a godsend for people who want to change their entire setup's theme in a few seconds.

I don't own any rgb things besides my rival mouse however I can try hook the drivers. Will be hard to do without the rgb stuff myself but much easier if you want to help me out and I can certainly try.

You could make a chess ai and we could iteratively compete against each other (assuming you don't just dominate - but it would still be fun). My friend and I made the quasi plan to do it, but neither of us have gotten around to starting yet. If you do it it might get me off my ass. I haven't programmed anything in a while and I need to. I'm thinking that for the sake of simplicity we should start with a fixed amount of time per move instead of a fixed game time or increment method (I don't want to have to think that hard at least initially). I suggest 10.71 seconds http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Planck+time+*+euler's+number+^+round(+ln(+50%2F3+minutes+%2F+80+%2F+Planck+time+)+) - my inner physicist hates arbitrary constants :). Anyway we can just send each other the programs so they run on the same computer, and I can make an arbiter program that'll communicate with sockets.