What phones do people have?

Osmium

Just out of curiosity what cell phones do people have around here? In the poll I have named some commonly used phones (forgive me if I missed a big one as I don't follow smartphones) and just vote wherever you fit closest.

As for me I am still using a slide phone. I call it the LG dinosaur.

Verizon-LG-Cosmos-official-2.jpg

Edit: I knew I would miss some important series so Ill add them in now. If you picked "other" and your phone is now on the list feel free to re vote.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Other Android = Sony?

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Other Android=Anything on the Android OS

No samsung non S series in that list :(

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Wow I figured at least one other person had a flip like me.

I love my HTC One. :D

CPU - I7 4770k @ 4.3GHz GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Extreme RAM - 16GB of Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 2133MHz  Case - Corsair 800D PSU - Corsair AX1,200i CPU Cooler - Custom Liquid CPU Cooler SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Hard Drive - Western Digital Black 1TB.

S2 currently, planning on switching to a Z1 in a couple of weeks.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Using my Nexus 4 and still loving it - stock android and easy hackability is hard to beat xD.

Check out my video work at youtube.com/SuperUserTech

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

Osmium, on 29 Oct 2013 - 7:42 PM, said:

Just out of curiosity what cell phones do people have around here? In the poll I have named some commonly used phones (forgive me if I missed a big one as I don't follow smartphones) and just vote wherever you fit closest.

As for me I am still using a slide phone. I call it the LG dinosaur.

You forgot to put Lumia in the poll. ;)

I have a random LG phone with a slide out keyboard that I've had for years... I am finally going to get a new phone though, well if the Nexus 5 ever actually comes out that is...

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I want a Nexus 5 bu I got a iPhone 4

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

S2 currently, planning on switching to a Z1 in a couple of weeks.

don't do it. I own the Z and the Z1 uses the same shell, and due to overheating the back cover came off near the CPU. And Sony refuses to cover this damage claiming it'd be possible water damage.

Also the o rings split within the month so unless you've a conductive charging matt it won't stay water resistant for long.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Samsung galaxy Xcover... piece of @!#%

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

IsAuxPl.gif

Typed phones

Mainly Blackberry 3g 9300 soo Blackberry OS you haters...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Lol you forgot the OG android device: The Nexus line. I currently have the Galaxy Nexus and I'm so hyped to upgrade to the upcoming Nexus 5.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

don't do it. I own the Z and the Z1 uses the same shell, and due to overheating the back cover came off near the CPU. And Sony refuses to cover this damage claiming it'd be possible water damage.

Also the o rings split within the month so unless you've a conductive charging matt it won't stay water resistant for long.

The Z1 does not use the exact same shell.

The Z and Z1 were too expensive, so I went with an Xperia SP, is my 2nd android phone after an Xperia U and I'm loving it.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

The Z1 does not use the exact same shell.

The Z and Z1 were too expensive, so I went with an Xperia SP, is my 2nd android phone after an Xperia U and I'm loving it.

I loved my Xperia S, Wish I still had it. My issues with my phone wouldn't be so bad if Sony refused to even cover it under warranty. Its a common issue too, so i wouldn't really trust the Z1 as it uses the same bonding system for the back panel

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

I have an iPhone 5. I hate it, and will probably trade it for a Nexus 5.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)