Buzzing noise in right ear while playing games

This problem started yesterday when me and my friend was going to play some DayZ Standalone. I was having this annoying buzzing noise in my right ear, i thought i might had been dayz's sounds bugging... But it keept being there also after restarting the game. 

Now i have have found out the it only happens while playing games, as i played Planetside 2 tpday and the same thing happend... If i minimize the game, it stops, but at soon i go back in the game, it immediately start again, and it´s kinda driving me crazy and ruining the games.

Any guess what might be wrong?

1 minute ago, Verrierr said:

Headphones? -_-

Yea, i mean the sound is obviously comming from my headset... The wired thing is that it only happens when i play games.

This may seem very stupid, but try wearing the headphones backwards,

Solved!

No more buzzing in the right ear!

More seriously:

Do you have an analog or USB headphone set?

Try another pair to test.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Just now, Plaster422 said:

Yea, i mean the sound is obviously comming from my headset... The wired thing is that it only happens when i play games.

Can you try a different headphones or even speakers to confirm whether the issue will persist?

4 minutes ago, Weak1ings said:

This may seem very stupid, but try wearing the headphones backwards,

Solved!

No more buzzing in the right ear!

More seriously:

Do you have an analog or USB headphone set?

Try another pair to test.

Just tried another pair... the bussing is still there #RIP

Just now, Plaster422 said:

Just tried another pair... the bussing is still there #RIP

Your sound card is at fault probably. You may try tweaking with settings to check if perhaps there something wrong there but I'd bet you're gonna need to buy a new one to fix this issue.

Just now, Verrierr said:

Your sound card is at fault probably. You may try tweaking with settings to check if perhaps there something wrong there but I'd bet you're gonna need to buy a new one to fix this issue.

Just can't be.. I got my new mobo 3 weeks ago?

Try reinstalling your audio drivers. Also double check your audio settings for the games and make sure it matches your setup.

theres a fly living in your ear, jk reinstall your drivers and check your audio settings for your video games.

The geek himself.

2 minutes ago, Plaster422 said:

Perhaps there's just something stuck inside your audio port? You said it only happens during gaming, so I take it it does not while you're say listening to music?

3 minutes ago, Plaster422 said:

That would be the most likely time for a problem to arise, the first month.  Problems usually come in the first month OR after many, many years.  I'd recommend trying a soundcard, then sticking up with either a refund or an RMA to hopefully get a good MOBO.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

Luckely i got a old sound card lying around. I'll be back in a bit to see if that helps

Sounds like electrical interference.

Limit your FPS, lower your overclocks, get a better sound card with EMI protection, use a better PSU with cleaner power, better motherboard with isolation, a new GPU.

There can be so many things that cause this, so it can be hard to fix.

It's not a race to the bottom.

Oh damn. Before this i was running my headset through a Dolby digital USB adapter, which suddenly stopped working one day.  I just tried putting my mouse and webcam into that same USB port and, they did not work... + i get the buzzing sound from just using the audio jack from the motherboard. I also just tried putting my DD USB adabter into another USB port and now i works fine.

It might look like at part of my motherboard is failling? 

1 minute ago, Plaster422 said:

Oh damn. Before this i was running my headset through a Dolby digital USB adapter, which suddenly stopped working one day.  I just tried putting my mouse and webcam into that same USB port and, they did not work... + i get the buzzing sound from just using the audio jack from the motherboard. I also just tried putting my DD USB adabter into another USB port and now i works fine.

It might look like at part of my motherboard is failling? 

Like mentioned, please try new audio drivers.  It could just be static, I've had audio drivers resolve the static sounds albeit constant hissing for static on both speakers.

an RMA for a motherboard sounds really painful to me.  no doubt to you too!