I need help concerning my SSD.

Okay, so here's the problem. My SSD had about 42GB free and suddenly, after restarting my PC, it had 53GB  free. That isn't even the weird part. The weird part is that after a while, my SSD's storage space went back to having only 42GB of free space left. Another thing that I would like to add is that I've done several virus scans using ESET, Malwarebytes, Malwarebyte's adware scanner and this junkware remover tool on the malwarebytes website. Finally, in the samsung magician software, it was shown that my SSD has written a total amount of 4.57TB but after a while, it showed that my SSD wrote a total amount of 4.59 TB meaning it RECENTLY wrote about 0.02 TB which is around 20GB. I'm so confused and I have no idea on how to fix this issue. Please help me.

Page file?

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

Page file is disabled. Should I have it enabled for my SSD or no? 

EDIT: I set it to system managed after reading up on it.

13 minutes ago, TheBiggestOfBuschemis said:

Page file is disabled. Should I have it enabled for my SSD or no? 

EDIT: I set it to system managed after reading up on it.

If you have more than 16gb ram, or have a little less and are not a heavy ram user, turn of pagging on all drives.

Its most likely system hibernation in windows 10. Windows 10 doesn't actually shut down, it saves the system state to the main hard drive, your ssd.

Disable it in an Admin CMD with this command:

powercfg.exe /hibernate off

Computers r fun