[CAN] Amazon.ca G502 Proteous spectrum offer for $48

There's an offer on Amazon.cafor the g502 spectrum. I don't know if the seller is reputable though.

Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B019OB663A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_.MepybV483F0Y

Desktop: i5 4670k, Z97-K, 16GB, MSI GTX 770, Evga 850G2, TT T31

Freenas Server: i3 4170, X10-SLL-F-O, Crucial 16GB UDIMM, 4x4TB WD Red, Evga 550GS, Fractal 804

Peripheral: K60, HyperX Cloud

Mobile: Nexus 6P 

10 minutes ago, wkdpaul said:

With the shipping, the one at $51.66 is actually cheaper ($5.54 vs $15.54);

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/offer-listing/B019OB663A/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=new

I don't if the first two offers are good. The sellers hair launched. 

Freenas Server: i3 4170, X10-SLL-F-O, Crucial 16GB UDIMM, 4x4TB WD Red, Evga 550GS, Fractal 804

13 minutes ago, D4RK said:

it was 40$ 2 days ago

Yea. I missed the sale sadly :(. I don't know if I should trust these sellers.

3 minutes ago, Member said:

Yea. I missed the sale sadly :(. I don't know if I should trust these sellers.

i think u can, since u are still dealing with amazon, u can talk with amazon chat to confirm

1 hour ago, D4RK said:

i think u can, since u are still dealing with amazon, u can talk with amazon chat to confirm

"I understand that you'd like to know about seller information for "Logitech g502 spectrum" item.

I've checked the seller information on our website and see that there are few sellers who are new on our website.

However please don't worry, we investigate about the seller's before they join amazon.ca

We'd request you to please check the seller information before placing the order's with them.

In case if you face any problem with the seller's after placing the order, please don't worry we'd contact the seller on your behalf and resolve the issue at the earliest.

If the seller doesn't respond we have a-z claim as well to resolve the issue for you.

Information about A-to-z Guarantee claims, including processing times and how to check your claim status, can be found here:

https://www.amazon.ca/help/a-to-z-guarantee

"

I have a feeling the sellers are related. They all have a Similar "about seller" description.

"About sydney osazuwa 
sydney osazuwa is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service."