'I5 6300HQ bottleneck GTX 1060? Not VR Ready

Hi, i bought recently an MSI GE62VR which has an I5 6300HQ and when i play Far Cry 3 with all maxed out, it stands at... 55-60 fps, but sometimes there's drops to 40fps, but the GPU usage its 50% and my CPU usage its close to 95%, its a bottleneck?

And in GeForce Experience it says that my laptop it's not VR Ready because it requieres an i7 6700HQ but the name of the laptop its VR and it has a sticker which says 'VR Ready', i can't play vr if i want?

Far Cry 3 11.27.2016 - 16.09.43.02.png

Just now, TheRandomness said:

Your CPU is bottlenecking your GPU. You shouldn't really play with VR though....

Then MSI is selling a bottlenecked laptop?

I had to look up the CPU seems to be a 4 cores 4 threads so a "true" i5 however it might be clocking itself too low according to your temps. But since this is pressumably a laptop there's not much to do just lower some settings and see if it improves.

-------

Current Rig

-------

6 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

I had to look up the CPU seems to be a 4 cores 4 threads so a "true" i5 however it might be clocking itself too low according to your temps. But since this is pressumably a laptop there's not much to do just lower some settings and see if it improves.

It was at 3.1GHZ 

Its an I5 4 Cores 4 Threads 2.6Ghz-3.2Ghz

27 minutes ago, WhatsGoingOn said:

It was at 3.1GHZ 

Its an I5 4 Cores 4 Threads 2.6Ghz-3.2Ghz

The oculus rift has dropped the minimum specs on their headset their minimum is an fx 4xxx series, or an i3 now so according to oculus it is "VR Ready."

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

But i've seen some videos on people with a GTX 1060 on a Desktop I5 are getting 60FPS on 1440p and 100FPS on 1080p. (On Far Cry 3)

Does it mean that i bough a laptop that has a powerfull graphic card but i can't use it because of the CPU?

For example, if i play games like The Witcher 3, Battlefield 1, etc, i Won't expect Very High (no ultra) 1080p 60fps??

5 minutes ago, WhatsGoingOn said:

But i've seen some videos on people with a GTX 1060 on a Desktop I5 are getting 60FPS on 1440p and 100FPS on 1080p. (On Far Cry 3)

Does it mean that i bough a laptop that has a powerfull graphic card but i can't use it because of the CPU?

For example, if i play games like The Witcher 3, Battlefield 1, etc, i Won't expect Very High (no ultra) 1080p 60fps??

Check your temps make sure everything is under 90C.

Install the newest drivers for the gpu.

Check your hdd and ram usage when the fps drops occur, it could one of those as well.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

14 minutes ago, SLAYR said:

Check your temps make sure everything is under 90C.

Install the newest drivers for the gpu.

Check your hdd and ram usage when the fps drops occur, it could one of those as well.

I have the latest drivers (375.95) And CPU usage its arround... 84% when playing but the 'Core 3' Is always at 95% even sometimes reaches 100% but the others don't pass 90%.

Yes, it can be the Hard Drive, RAM no, because when i play stands at 4GB out of 8GB but if everyone is getting 100FPS and i'm getting 55-60fps i think its because of the CPU. But if its that... I'm gonna tilt, because how can they sell me a laptop bottlenecked xD