lost a pint of blood what should i do?

Velvet Revolver

clickbait

lol just kidding this aint a 'i broke my leg, what should i do' medical advice thread but for some reason i just picked an old scab the size of a mesquito bite and its a bleeder. it reminded me of a little jaunt i did months ago. long story short is i kept getting the boot, off the greyhound, out of the motel, yup i was on a real tear and for good reason to i might add. ended up sleeping in the city park. from my faded memories of that jaunt i came out of it with either mesquito bites, ant bites or poison ivy which itched like crazy. most of the scars on my hands healed nicely except for one, no i see two lasting marks which are blended nicely they dont stick out. my feet where the socks go, above the ankle there are red blotches. has anyone used the creams that are suppose to help the blotchiness?

4 hours ago, Velvet Revolver said:

clickbait

lol just kidding this aint a 'i broke my leg, what should i do' medical advice thread but for some reason i just picked an old scab the size of a mesquito bite and its a bleeder. it reminded me of a little jaunt i did months ago. long story short is i kept getting the boot, off the greyhound, out of the motel, yup i was on a real tear and for good reason to i might add. ended up sleeping in the city park. from my faded memories of that jaunt i came out of it with either mesquito bites, ant bites or poison ivy which itched like crazy. most of the scars on my hands healed nicely except for one, no i see two lasting marks which are blended nicely they dont stick out. my feet where the socks go, above the ankle there are red blotches. has anyone used the creams that are suppose to help the blotchiness?

Literally none of that made any sense whatsoever...

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

^

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

54 minutes ago, Nuluvius said:

What he said. What the hell are you on about?

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

3 hours ago, Quinnbeast said:

Really? You certainly type like someone who is on the cusp of losing consciousness.

maybe it was another 'jaunt'

it helps if you actually read the damn post. i guess you are just pissed off of the click baitedness of it all.

9 minutes ago, Velvet Revolver said:

it helps if you actually read the damn post. i guess you are just pissed off of the click baitedness of it all.

5 hours ago, Nuluvius said:

4 hours ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

What he said. What the hell are you on about?

What they said.

It was hard to understand but if you're bleeding or were bleeding go to a hospital immediately.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

34 minutes ago, Velvet Revolver said:

Well you might get some actual answers if you:

a) Didn't piss people off by making a clickbaity post.

b) Wrote a post that made sense.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Is this some sort of slang or are you still under influence from the poison? You should go see a doctor.

Wow, so its not Just me that did not understand shit. Was about to doubt my english skills.

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

2 hours ago, Taja said:

Was about to doubt my english skills.

That wasn't English.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

18 hours ago, Velvet Revolver said:

clickbait

I'll try and translate:

OP picked a scab that was around the size of a mosquito bite, and it bled. It reminded him of a situation he was in months ago, when he was getting kicked out of the greyhound (a bus?), and motels, for, by his own admission, good reason. He was sleeping in the city park, and does not remember much. He did, however, come out of it with some form of irritation, which may have been mosquito bits, ant bites, or poison ivy. This itched ferociously, and left him with scars, most of which healed except for two on his hand, which are not extremely visible. Above his ankles, in an area not covered by his sock, there is a lasting red blotchiness. The OP is asking for advice or personal experience with creams that are supposed to help the blotchiness.

He has done this using the most clickbait I have seen since the thumbnail of all of Mastersaint's Pokemon GO videos, or any PRANK GONE SOCIAL EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG (IN THE HOOD) video.

Some guy called my office, trying to sell me computers. I just said "oh you mean those little box's with the tv on top? Yeah, our accountant has some". He promptly gave up and hung up the phone lol

if you have lost blood and are not bleeding anymore just eat and drink , youll be topped off w/in a day

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

no i wanted to know how do i get rid of the red blotchiness around my ankles where the scars were that i kept picking at, they have all healed now. there has got to be a cream for that. i had a black toe for 8 months from kicking a steel door in drunken protest in a 10'x10' room with a steel vanity/toilet one piece, steel mirror...... if you know what i mean. Its just blood under the toe nail, and it disappears when the toe nail grows longer. this is why they are legalizing the herb. to many are clients of the government b&b with matching uniforms.

1 minute ago, Velvet Revolver said:

no i wanted to know how do i get rid of the red blotchiness around my ankles where the scars were that i kept picking at, they have all healed now. there has got to be a cream for that. i had a black toe for 8 months from kicking a steel door in drunken protest in a 10'x10' room with a steel vanity/toilet one piece, steel mirror...... if you know what i mean.

Have you considered voluntary sectioning under the mental health act?

1 minute ago, Nuluvius said:

Have you considered voluntary sectioning under the mental health act?

no such thing here