How much will 360 version of AC4 be worth used?

MainStageNews

So I just bought ac4 for the pc and i want to play this game so bad I may buy the 360 version of it and then sell it when the pc version is out. How much do you guys think I will be able to get out of the 360 version of it come November 19th?

If you are willing to play it on a 360 you need to take a deep breath...

Just cheer up and play another game until it comes out on PC :)

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Alright lol i guess ill wait :P Oh and just so everyone knows on this article http://venturebeat.com/2013/10/10/assassins-creed-iv-preorder-deals-on-pc-is-20-off/ they give you a 25% off the gold and regular edition of ac4 (pc only) but its a download through gamefly so im guessing they email you a code to download it on steam or what ever. But if you havent preordered yet 25% off!!!!

I would wait by the time it came to the pc you would most likely be done with the game  :P

PC Specs:

CPU: i5 4670K  4.5 GHz  | CPU COOLER: H80i | GPU:EVGA GTX 780Ti  |  Motherboard: MSI Z87I   |  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy  |  RAM: 8GB Avexir Venom  |  HDD: Seagate 1TB , 60GB Agility 3  Monitor: 32" HD TV (LOL)   PSU: Corsair 750W