Can I install Linux mint or Android on Nintendo DS?

Legolessed

I have a Nintendo DS and I was wondering if I could duel boot it with Android or Linux. I could also just have Linux or Android. Whatever is easier. Is there any way to do it?

On this? If you can I would like to know too. Seems really weird and hard at the same time

Image result for nintendo ds

5 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

On this? If you can I would like to know too. Seems really weird and hard at the same time

Image result for nintendo ds

Ya. It would be cool to be able to have Android on it. Though it would also be cool to have Linux so you could do steam in home streaming and play intense games on a Ds. 

Just now, Legolessed said:

Ya. It would be cool to be able to have Android on it. Though it would also be cool to have Linux so you could do steam in home streaming and play intense games on a Ds. 

Well most likely it will not be possible, the DS is made for DS games not for something ouside and how can you ven install it. It doesn't have a connection port iirc only catridges?

4 minutes ago, Sypran said:

I did once hear of a DSLinux... but that was ages ago, and I have no idea how useful it was...
Oh look a wild Wikipeida link appeared!

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/handhelds/how-to-install-linux-on-your-nintendo-ds-409958

Though I wonder if it would be possible to insert a cartridge with Linux and it run Linux when the cartridge is in.

I highly doubt you could get Android on the thing... I mean look at the specs 4MB of RAM? a 67Mhz CPU?
The Gen1 iTouch had more horsepower then this thing so I dunno what use Android would be on the thing since no android app would run on it.

3 minutes ago, Sypran said:

I highly doubt you could get Android on the thing... I mean look at the specs 4MB of RAM? a 67Mhz CPU?
The Gen1 iTouch had more horsepower then this thing so I dunno what use Android would be on the thing since no android app would run on it.

Than puppy Linux might be an idea