Can you charge the new MacBook Pro with all 4 type-c ports?

So, I don't know about anyone else, but when I heard that the new MacBook Pro could be charged with any (depending on size) any of the four type-c ports my mind went straight to wondering if it was possible to charge it through all four ports simultaneously.

Well my wondering came to an end when I found a video where a man with heaps more money than me, but also, far less brains tested it for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rvpq8LopLU

Spoiler

It doesn't work, also has potentially stuffed both of this MacBooks

Also, if there are any people here into electrical engineering who feel like explaining what just happened here that'd be cool :)

Ps: this is my first post, I hope it was up to the community standard

Yeah nah, y'know?

From what I read and viewed (teardowns and mini reviews), it should  be possible to charge from any usb-c port, but only from one port will the charging be done, not all at same time.

Besides, you're limited by the battery's capacity to "absorb" electricity... if you pump too much power too fast, you end up with Samsung Note 7 effect, you overheat the battery, cause gasses to form inside and overall you just make the battery go bad prematurely.

The energy that goes in through one connector alone is probably close to or more than enough to charge the battery at maximum safe level.