Unigine Valley Benchmark Scores Thread + SUPERPOSITION ***Over 1000 Submissions!***

Jumper118
9 hours ago, Cheddle said:

borrowed a GPU off a mate. my PSU was cutting out with a 120% TDP so we had to run 110% - wall meter was reading 1480w at peak during the tests on my 1500w enermax psu

Surely that PSU can overdraw a little bit though?

I can do up to 1000W+ from the wall on my 850 G2. Probably at least 900W out on its side. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

20 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Surely that PSU can overdraw a little bit though?

I can do up to 1000W+ from the wall on my 850 G2. Probably at least 900W out on its side. 

I'm not exactly sure. I've read that my psu is good for 1650w draw. It may be coincidence and perhaps something else causing it but the whole system cutting out does make me think it is PSU related

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

Long Live VR. Pancake gaming is dead.

@Cheddle Look what I found. :P  Completely unlocked XOC bios.

I still need to figure out performance scaling as it starts to drop off at some point between 2100 and 2200 MHz, but it's just a matter of time.  

At 1.193v, I was pulling just under 1100w from the wall with an overclocked 4 core and two 1080 Ti cards when running Superposition 8k.

@0ld_Chicken

2200 MHz SLI Heaven @ 1.193v.jpg

18 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

neat

So it sits at 2000 till around 1190mV~ them increases clock by 200MHz at 1200mV?

The curve thingy just looks weird. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Just now, DildorTheDecent said:

So it sits at 2000 till around 1190mV~ them increases clock by 200MHz at 1200mV?

The curve thingy just looks weird. 

Not at all. Lol

I was manually locking 2200 MHz for a test run to see if would even run at those clock speeds. Pay no attention to the curve. Just using the voltage lock feature for testing. 

Just now, done12many2 said:

Not at all. Lol

I was manually locking 2200 MHz for a test run to see if would even run at those clock speeds. Pay no attention to the curve. Just using the voltage lock feature for testing. 

oooooooh.

Can it go faster? I recal someone going past 2200MHz out in the chilly winter air. May have been on the 3DMark thread though. 

oooooooh.

Can it go faster? I recal someone going past 2200MHz out in the chilly winter air. May have been on the 3DMark thread though. 

I'm sure they will, but I don't know anything about actual performance scaling yet so it'll be a way, I'm sure. 

21 hours ago, done12many2 said:

2200MHz, holy shit! 

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

No GPU-Z since it's not a proper run....yet

The little GTX 660 is at least trying. 

27ee1aa80e07852014a461957345319c.png

painfully slow.  xD 

GTX 660 + shunt mod + 1212mV BIOS = fun times

Boost clock was carefully figured out thanks to many runs of Superposition to find what works. It was then baked into the BIOS. Same with memory clock. 

cc8d8297929f3b3dee963ed800438247.png

1 minute ago, DildorTheDecent said:

painfully slow.  xD 

GTX 660 + shunt mod + 1212mV BIOS = fun times

Boost clock was carefully figured out thanks to many runs of Superposition to find what works. It was then baked into the BIOS. Same with memory clock. 

thats pretty fast for a 660, you should get some score for hwbot with that. :P 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

On 5/8/2017 at 7:05 AM, done12many2 said:

@Cheddle Look what I found. :P  Completely unlocked XOC bios.

I still need to figure out performance scaling as it starts to drop off at some point between 2100 and 2200 MHz, but it's just a matter of time.  

At 1.193v, I was pulling just under 1100w from the wall with an overclocked 4 core and two 1080 Ti cards when running Superposition 8k.

@0ld_Chicken

sweet jesus... 

How did u go with performance scaling? I recall the XOC BIOS for the 1080 gave higher clocks but didnt increase performance...

VERY interested in your test results ;-) - 1.193v is friggun insane

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

7 hours ago, Cheddle said:

sweet jesus... 

How did u go with performance scaling? I recall the XOC BIOS for the 1080 gave higher clocks but didnt increase performance...

I'm sure GTX 1070/1080/1080 Ti can handle that voltage just fine.

Even higher if you ask me. It's just too bad that we can't change that voltage to 1,25V. Would bring is more OC headroom.

Then again, it probbably doesn't scale well after 2100MHz core mark.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

14 hours ago, Cheddle said:

sweet jesus... 

It hasn't been going great.  I've actually returned to the FTW3 BIOS for now.  I'm going to order the parts for a resistor mod instead of doing the shunt mod again.  My cards are mounted vertically and I don't care to reuse liquid metal  despite not having any issues with the last.

2 hours ago, done12many2 said:

My cards are mounted vertically 

ooooh look at you, mr fancy

1 minute ago, DildorTheDecent said:

ooooh look at you, mr fancy

I wouldn't call mounting a motherboard like    __   instead of    |    very fancy.  lol

3 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

I wouldn't call mounting a motherboard like    __   instead of    |    very fancy.  lol

So you can't see much of the pretty motherboard then?

So you can't see much of the pretty motherboard then?

Sure I can.  There are windows on both sides of the case.  I see a lot of things.  :P

It hasn't been going great.  I've actually returned to the FTW3 BIOS for now.  I'm going to order the parts for a resistor mod instead of doing the shunt mod again.  My cards are mounted vertically and I don't care to reuse liquid metal  despite not having any issues with the last.

Has the FTW3 BIOS resolved the issues of the TDP wall on the FE cards? Does it result in the same timespy/firestrike score clock for clock compared to the FE BIOS?

cheers

So does anyone want to test the Volta GV100 right quick? :D 

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

4 hours ago, VagabondWraith said:

So does anyone want to test the Volta GV100 right quick? :D 

I'll leave that up to @done12many2 :D 

LTT Unigine SUPERPOSITION scoreboardhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jvq_--P35FbqY8Iv_jn3YZ_7iP1I_hR0_vk7DjKsZgI/edit#gid=0

Intel i7 8700k || ASUS Z370-I ITX || AMD Radeon VII || 16GB 4266mhz DDR4 || Silverstone 800W SFX-L || 512GB 950 PRO M.2 + 3.5TB of storage SSD's

SCHIIT Lyr 3 Multibit || HiFiMAN HE-1000 V2 || MrSpeakers Ether C

cpu  AMD A10-7700K
 gpu     EVGA GTX 980 Ti SuperClocked+ ACX 2.0+

avg fps 48.08

score 6428

oc.jpg

26 minutes ago, crazednecro said:

cpu  AMD A10-7700K
 gpu     EVGA GTX 980 Ti SuperClocked+ ACX 2.0+

avg fps 48.08

score 6428

oc.jpg