Unigine Valley Benchmark Scores Thread + SUPERPOSITION ***Over 1000 Submissions!***

Jumper118
Just now, User(s) said:

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.0 ghz / 4.4 boost

Did you just want to let everyone know what your rig consisted of?  xD

4 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

Did you just want to let everyone know what your rig consisted of?  xD

Accidentally posted before I finished lmao, me and my fat fingers.

Just now, User(s) said:

Accidentally posted before I finished lmao, me and my fat fingers.

you should oc that cpu, you will get a much higher score

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Just now, Jumper118 said:

you should oc that cpu, you will get a much higher score

It's what I'm about to do after I finish my meal. I know I can go to 4.8 haven't tried anything higher.

Just now, User(s) said:

It's what I'm about to do after I finish my meal. I know I can go to 4.8 haven't tried anything higher.

That means start with 4.9 GHz and let that 1080 breath!

That 2100+ boost tho

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

3 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

That 2100+ boost tho

Am I reading your signature correctly?  Does your phone have more cores than your PC?  xD

2 hours ago, done12many2 said:

Am I reading your signature correctly?  Does your phone have more cores than your PC?  xD

It's a 4+4. Technically it doesn't count. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

4 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

It's a 4+4. Technically it doesn't count. 

I'm just messing with you bud.  I have an Enynos myself.  :D

15 hours ago, done12many2 said:

I'm just messing with you bud.  I have an Enynos myself.  

Want to HWBOT Prime my brothers S6 Edge + with the 7420 since my variant isn't on HWBOT. 

Of course that Canadian phone variant is or something like that. 

Driver died previously. Not bad for a 550MHz GPU xD

1febb43ae5e30785c026b29ae6ad4535.jpg

On 8/3/2016 at 8:32 AM, done12many2 said:

Outstanding!

I'm not sure what I have left in the CPU, but I'll give it another spin later in the week.  I'm now able to get a single card to bounce between 2176 and 2200.  Maybe I should head to the basement for the next attempt.  It's 6c to 7c cooler down there.

I was wondering where you've been hiding.  

I think my card can do 2176 MAYBE 2200, but need to be colder for 2200 I'd imagine.  I have no volt control on mine (dunno if it'd even help any.. cos pascal is retarded)

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

It's been a while since I have posted.  I got rid of the 980 TI's in SLI.  Got tired of all the problems and would rather deal with a single strong card.  Been dealing with SLI's with my 780 Ti, 980, 980 Ti.  Upgraded/sidegraded to a Titan Pascal. 

Received the card this morning and played with it a bit.  I will probably spend a little more time honing in on the overclock.  There are others on overclock.net scoring 180+ fps on this particular test.   So far I am happy with it and could care less about the costs.

ss.jpg

ss2.jpg

I have a potato!

CPU 6600K 4.6GHz
GPU
ZOTAC GTX950-2GD5 X-Gaming Core 1531 MHz Memory 4005 MHz
Average FPS 36.9
Score 1542

Preset Extreme HD

ValleyExtremeHD.png

Stress.png

44 minutes ago, Bride said:

CPU 6600K 4.6GHz
GPU
ZOTAC GTX950-2GD5 X-Gaming Core 1531 MHz Memory 4005 MHz
Average FPS 36.9
Score 1542

Preset Extreme HD

ValleyExtremeHD.png

You need gpuz

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

On 8/6/2016 at 0:55 AM, ablangc said:

It's been a while since I have posted.  I got rid of the 980 TI's in SLI.  Got tired of all the problems and would rather deal with a single strong card.  Been dealing with SLI's with my 780 Ti, 980, 980 Ti.  Upgraded/sidegraded to a Titan Pascal. 

Received the card this morning and played with it a bit.  I will probably spend a little more time honing in on the overclock.  There are others on overclock.net scoring 180+ fps on this particular test.   So far I am happy with it and could care less about the costs.

damn... I kind of want one... or 2.

How quiet is the card? Is the blower still useless?

LTT Unigine SUPERPOSITION scoreboardhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jvq_--P35FbqY8Iv_jn3YZ_7iP1I_hR0_vk7DjKsZgI/edit#gid=0

Intel i7 8700k || ASUS Z370-I ITX || AMD Radeon VII || 16GB 4266mhz DDR4 || Silverstone 800W SFX-L || 512GB 950 PRO M.2 + 3.5TB of storage SSD's

SCHIIT Lyr 3 Multibit || HiFiMAN HE-1000 V2 || MrSpeakers Ether C

4 hours ago, Masada02 said:

damn... I kind of want one... or 2.

How quiet is the card? Is the blower still useless?

Actually, I think it is pretty quiet compared to the EVGA ACX 2.0 980Ti's SC; however, it was an SLI setup so I am comparing it to that.  I do not think the blower is useless but you MUST have a custom fan curve.  I am able to maintain a clock speed of 1987MHz (+200 on MSI A/B) at a temp of 76c.  Fan was blowing at 85%.  Ambient temps were 26c

I have a potato!

This is my Rig with a I5-4670K Overclocked to 4.3GHZ and a Gigabyte G1 Gaming Gtx 1070 Overclocked to 2050 mhz and +500 memory on the Extreme HD Preset.

ValleyBenchmark2.png

[CPU: 4.3 GHZ I5-4670K] [MB: Gigabyte Z87-D3H] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1833 MHZ (8GB)]

[GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1070] [PSU: Corsair CX-750] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 2TB 7200RPM HDD / 500GB Samsung 850 EVO ] [Case: ThermalTake Chaser-MK 1]

[Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX] [Mouse: Razer DeathAdder] [Monitor: 2 x ASUS 24 INCH IPS (1440p Soon)]

6 hours ago, Wedsea040 said:

Why no laptop section in the scores sheet?

There's been almost no laptop score submissions, so there hasn't really been a need.

LTT Unigine SUPERPOSITION scoreboardhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jvq_--P35FbqY8Iv_jn3YZ_7iP1I_hR0_vk7DjKsZgI/edit#gid=0

Intel i7 8700k || ASUS Z370-I ITX || AMD Radeon VII || 16GB 4266mhz DDR4 || Silverstone 800W SFX-L || 512GB 950 PRO M.2 + 3.5TB of storage SSD's

7 hours ago, Wedsea040 said:

Why no laptop section in the scores sheet?

Let's see what you've got.  :D

20 hours ago, ablangc said:

Actually, I think it is pretty quiet compared to the EVGA ACX 2.0 980Ti's SC; however, it was an SLI setup so I am comparing it to that.  I do not think the blower is useless but you MUST have a custom fan curve.  I am able to maintain a clock speed of 1987MHz (+200 on MSI A/B) at a temp of 76c.  Fan was blowing at 85%.  Ambient temps were 26c

What's the noise like when idle? Having an open-air case makes any noise quite annoying to me so I generally try to stick with the quietest option (and that ends up being ones that can run fanless).

Also, you should run 1440p and 4k :D

Spreadsheet updated. New top single GPU score going to @ablangc

Ewww a laptop lol

[CPU: 4.3 GHZ I5-4670K] [MB: Gigabyte Z87-D3H] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1833 MHZ (8GB)]

[GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1070] [PSU: Corsair CX-750] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 2TB 7200RPM HDD / 500GB Samsung 850 EVO ] [Case: ThermalTake Chaser-MK 1]

[Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX] [Mouse: Razer DeathAdder] [Monitor: 2 x ASUS 24 INCH IPS (1440p Soon)]

6 hours ago, Masada02 said:

What's the noise like when idle? Having an open-air case makes any noise quite annoying to me so I generally try to stick with the quietest option (and that ends up being ones that can run fanless).

Also, you should run 1440p and 4k :D

It is quiet but I have never listened to it with the case open.  You having an open-air case is different.  I will check it out when I get home from work and let you know.  I do plan to water cool this card down the road.

I have a potato!